• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
It is very nice finish on all bridges, wheels as predicted same quality as vr
Didn’t try all gen parts as don’t have any reason to do that but as you see gen balance and bridge fits with no issues
Gen auto module straight fit as well
Gen date disc don’t fit as they made date indicator seating to fit 3135 date disc
You can replace the indicator to gen but then date window in rep dial won’t line up with gen date disc- only slightly but still no go
Then you need gen dial and it may not fit into rep case (I don’t know, don’t have gen dial)
Gen hands fit as they wheels are same post diameter
Testing for power reserve now and is on 50h so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the rep movement's escape wheel and pallet fork anything like the gen? Also, in gen, rolex recommends changing the barrel and the mainspring together, given how thin the barrel walls are. Is that also the case with the clone 3235?

I thought gen DW was a direct swap on the clone 3235..
I wonder if the date indicator on the 226659 is the same as 126334

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Stevenf

Supporter
Certified
12/7/17
Singapore
Has anyone confirmed if the crystals from the 40mm subs are compatible with the 126610?

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Someone explain the lug profile difference please.

is it more that and not the SEL shape as first thought? Or both

I’d say the CGs are different too no?

StJin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/19
FR/USA
I tried to align and resize a gen profile with a QC profile uploaded from JTime.

best i could do on short time.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate this day.

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Someone explain the lug profile difference please.

is it more that and not the SEL shape as first thought? Or both

I’d say the CGs are different too no?

Lug shape on the gen vs VSF are noticeably different. Gen curves more. VSF lugs are more straight and narrow. SEL issue is different, I still say the SEL is not as deeply recessed most of the time but there have been some decent ones. But I have not seen one yet where the same level of recession as GEN is equal on all four sides. Crown guards are also different which is funny cause they nailed it last gen. I still say Noob has the best case and lug shape and SEL. VSF has better crystal and I'd assume bezel insert filling but that's a guess given their track record. Maybe Noob has a good bezel insert as well. Green factory has better case set too.

I love the last gen VSF but the lug shape will make me wait for the v2 or whenever their batch finally fixes the curves

Last edited:

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I reckon the 126 CGs are a little too much like their 116 case.

That said it’s a v1 and a good start. It’s Vary rare Until the VSF116 that they get the cases 100% correct never really happened in any rep. There’s not 10years worth of Gens in the wild too, so I’m guess apart from Coming across RWI no one would really know those differences at first.

I’d like to see the cases compared with the Gen

Any of you Gen owners in UK??? Maybe a few of us Could arrange between us all of the reps to go to one of their houses for a proper comparison

watchservicesny

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
8/1/07
Are the rep movement's escape wheel and pallet fork anything like the gen? Also, in gen, rolex recommends changing the barrel and the mainspring together, given how thin the barrel walls are. Is that also the case with the clone 3235?

I thought gen DW was a direct swap on the clone 3235..
I wonder if the date indicator on the 226659 is the same as 126334

1f33b59344afbd43f4f7e8dbaa2a1308.jpg

535ec91db798e801d2ef641c1e639cbd.jpg

Yours looks like gen spec
Mine from 126610 si much smaller and don’t overhung from mainplate

Reactions: saucin

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Noob may look good in pictures, shape of the case may seem better but the quality of their watches released lately is pure shit... both Rolex and Panerai.
They are not what they used to be. Pama are literally falling apart.

the_don_robinson

20/4/12
Noob may look good in pictures, shape of the case may seem better but the quality of their watches released lately is pure shit... both Rolex and Panerai.
They are not what they used to be. Pama are literally falling apart.
Crazy thing is I have noob pams that are like 7 or 8 yrs old and still keeping awesome time and tough as. Shame they have gone downhill of late been reading more and more issues :(

Sent from my XQ-AS52 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jayalvin777

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Crazy thing is I have noob pams that are like 7 or 8 yrs old and still keeping awesome time and tough as. Shame they have gone downhill of late been reading more and more issues :(

Sent from my XQ-AS52 using Tapatalk

Same with Noob Rolex subs.
Noob Daytonas are still nice but that may change.
I have noob pam111 v10 and it’s pretty solid but I bough it a year ago.

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Noob is probably selling more daytonas now than all their watches combined years ago. Unless VSF comes out with a clone 4130, which I really hope they do, noob will continue to milk the game and keep releasing subpar watches with little to no upgrades.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

No it's not, they need to fix the lugs and end link issue, and the AR coating is not up to par. It's a great v1 but if we're comparing it to their 116610 version then no, the 116 is definitely closer to gen than this is to the 126

Last edited:

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
No it's not, they need to fix the lugs and end link issue, and the AR coating is not up to par. It's a great v1 but if we're comparing it to their 116610 version then no, the 116 is definitely closer to gen than this is to the 126

Yes it is.
Great looking replica with a great movement.

What you say is nonsense.
You don't even have this watch...

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Yes it is.
Great looking replica with a great movement.

What you say is nonsense.
You don't even have this watch...

How is what I'm saying nonsense? Gen owner who seen the vsf in the flesh said the lugs are not accurate and the crystal needs to be replaced. The crown guards are also inaccurate. The vsf 116610 does not have such issues and seems to be nwbig. This is a nice model and movement, no debate there. But the person asked if the accuracy to gen is up there with the vsf 116610 and it is clearly not.

Last edited: