• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Pretty sure this VS factory replicate the real thing VERY close, we are looking at pictures and telling everyone the flaws vs gen? Stop it and enjoy these lovely watches. Crystal look the same as the yacht master, It is fkn amazing! Yes I got it, using it and adore it:rad1:

How’s the power reserve on your 3235

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Substar

16/9/20
They might still be using the CF insert but not sure about it maybe trusty can tell us why price is higher on lv

I doubt it unless CF are making larger inserts. From my understanding they are larger in diameter on the 12 series.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I doubt it unless CF are making larger inserts. From my understanding they are larger in diameter on the 12 series.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what I thought as well but also only theory as why the price is higher but we will see when pretty sure vsf will come out with one of those rep press releases lol

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Interesting that the 12 reference Subs (and SD43) have reverted to the flimsy looking case movement tabs, rather than the srews and then rotating the case to the cutouts. Seems like a rather large backward step -- I would have thought it is less secure this way. It certainly looks cheap.

Guicamarao

17/2/14
Very good release. Best sub 12XX, VSF kills again

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
17/4/17
Fully agree on CGs, markers and SELs. Not sure about the rounded edges, the watch still has tons of protective foil on it. The lugs of the gen 1266xx are actually dead straight when shot 100% from the front. As soon as the camera is just a little off axis, you get that sloped line. It's just the falling edge between the two surfaces.

ZonGv2.jpg

Zon0jE.jpg

When it comes down to the overall profile of the case, this EWF case looks better than VSF. I am a fan of VSF products and really hope they will fix the lugs issue.
Here is the EWF 126610, see how nicely defined the lugs are

Reactions: Tete

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
When it comes down to the overall profile of the case, this EWF case looks better than VSF. I am a fan of VSF products and really hope they will fix the lugs issue.
Here is the EWF 126610, see how nicely defined the lugs are

Honestly, I think I am in agreement with you and this is coming from a VSF Sub owner from last gen. The fit and finish of the case doesn't seem great. Gonna hold off for now.

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
I really want to love it but these pics leave a few questions unanswered:

- are the inserts CF?
- Are they white, platinum, or greyish?
- Can anyone make out the Rehault engravings or alignment?

116610LN is still the winner in my book. Hopefully we get some nice VSF marketing to follow soon.

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Here is the EWF 126610, see how nicely defined the lugs are.
Might make sense to wait for pictures of the VSF before jumping to any conclusions, right?

Reactions: Warrcraft

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
17/4/17
Still much affordable if u calculate n it is better to pay for v1,v2 etc for other sub

Completely agree here. I don't understand how people want gen like watch but want to pay canal street like prices. As the quality of these reps get better, prices are going to go up. If you can't afford $100 more for a better quality watch, you should not be wearing a Rolex replica in the first place.

If price is the only factor that matters, then there are plenty of canal street Rolex that can be had for a $100.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk