Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by GGEuroHEADSHOT View Post
    the factory which produced their movement has been wiped off the face of the planet
    That's false. Liaoning Peacock Watch Company just had a "change in leadership", is all. Someone got sent to reeducation I bet.

    Comment


      Originally posted by wackoj4cko99 View Post
      Surely VSF can’t just disappear forever? They must come back at some point

      im happy to wait for a few months for true quality
      Think of VSF like Blockbuster Video, Circuit City, or Polaroid. They used to be the leaders in their market segment. For whatever reason they now cease to exist and will 'not come back at some point.' Certainly there will be companies that fill the void of demand for video content (Blockbuster), technology (Circuit City), and photography products (Polaroid), but those three companies no longer exist. The fact that VSF was an underground company assembling and selling counterfeit products is irrelevant but lends credence to the fact that they truly WON'T come back.

      Pretty straightforward.
      Man fears time. Time fears only the Pyramids.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Alan Bourdillion Traherne View Post

        Think of VSF like Blockbuster Video, Circuit City, or Polaroid. They used to be the leaders in their market segment. For whatever reason they now cease to exist and will 'not come back at some point.' Certainly there will be companies that fill the void of demand for video content (Blockbuster), technology (Circuit City), and photography products (Polaroid), but those three companies no longer exist. The fact that VSF was an underground company assembling and selling counterfeit products is irrelevant but lends credence to the fact that they truly WON'T come back.

        Pretty straightforward.
        Terrible analogy - There is still huge demand for high quality reps - if VSF doesn't come back, someone else will fill the gap as the market is still very relevant.

        it won't be until I can 3D print a high quality rep that your analogy would even begin to make sense.

        Please do everyone a favour and stop speculating on VSF without any actual facts to share.

        Many thanks

        Comment


          Originally posted by Updog View Post

          Terrible analogy - There is still huge demand for high quality reps - if VSF doesn't come back, someone else will fill the gap as the market is still very relevant.

          it won't be until I can 3D print a high quality rep that your analogy would even begin to make sense.

          Please do everyone a favour and stop speculating on VSF without any actual facts to share.

          Many thanks

          Actually, given the post I responded to, its an excellent analogy. You stated that "if VSF doesn't come back, someone else will fill the gap as the market is still very relevant." That's exactly what I said.. that someone will always fill the void given the demand. I assumed that one accepted that the demand for high quality reps would always exist and that someone else would fill the gap as did others when the examples I mentioned went out of business. Why they went out of business is irrelevant. You are agreeing with me (and I with you) on that point.

          I'm sorry but I don't understand your comment about 3D printers. Not sure what you meant by that.

          I wasn't trying to do anyone a favor and was simply trying to illustrate to wackojacko that even if a company disappears, if the demand for the product exists others will take their place. If you didn't get the analogy perhaps my explanation was not precise enough. Sorry.

          Inasmuch as refraining from speculation on VSF, IIRC this is my first post in this thread and I was not trying to relate any facts (or non-facts) about VSF. Only that if they cease to exist, others will fill the void. And using an analogy to do so. Again, pretty straightforward.

          Many thanks to you also.
          Last edited by Alan Bourdillion Traherne; 05-10-21, 04:25.
          Man fears time. Time fears only the Pyramids.

          Comment


            Speculation should be banable

            Comment


              Guys pls help, I need a bezel gasket replacement for vsf 126610 but I cant find it from anywhere. Please tell me if you know where to get one, Im from Asia, Vietnam.
              [/HTML]

              Comment


                Originally posted by vivid123 View Post
                Guys pls help, I need a bezel gasket replacement for vsf 126610 but I cant find it from anywhere. Please tell me if you know where to get one, Im from Asia, Vietnam.
                [/HTML]
                Basically from nowhere you can get one.
                What is the problem of the existing hytrel ring? Maybe some members can give you some expertise on it.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by bertieng View Post

                  Basically from nowhere you can get one.
                  What is the problem of the existing hytrel ring? Maybe some members can give you some expertise on it.
                  I tried replacing the bezel insert and when I installed the bezel, I used too much pressure while the ring was not completely in so its nearly broken.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by vivid123 View Post

                    I tried replacing the bezel insert and when I installed the bezel, I used too much pressure while the ring was not completely in so its nearly broken.
                    Cut out the damaged part and try again

                    Comment


                      I am looking to purchase a rubber b bracelet for my VSF sub 126610LV. I want to source a separate clasp so I don’t have to change it each time.

                      Given that VSF is gone, what is the next best clasp / bracelet for the 126610? I know CF and others are starting to release this model, but haven’t seen many reviews of the bracket and clasp. Any insight or experience would be helpful

                      Comment


                        Had a nice arrival today, vsf 126610lv, found at a leftover stock...

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by j21 View Post
                          Had a nice arrival today, vsf 126610lv, found at a leftover stock...
                          So jealous! Enjoy it man! Wonder how I can come to know about any stock availability.. No luck so far

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by VG87 View Post

                            Enjoy it man!
                            Thank you friend

                            Comment


                              Gents

                              I tried comparing pictures but inconclusive so far. Is this vsf 126610 3235?
                              Thanks in advance.





                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Munz View Post
                                Gents
                                Is this vsf 126610 3235?
                                It looks like it is bro. Whenever posting a movement pic for ID purposes, you should always include a clear closeup of the balance assembly.





                                From the appearance of the gear wheel post indicated being present on yours, I'd say it is a VS3235. This is gen-spec and AFAIK unique to VS
                                We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                                GMT Movements Explained
                                BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                                Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                                The Fantasy Watch Thread
                                Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                                Ceramic insert paint mod

                                Double Nine Gonzo!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X