VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elflako17 View Post

by any chance, do you have a picture of the original part #? i have a gen crystal and a bunch of movement parts and I want a date wheel.
    Sure mate - which part number you after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gaz1a View Post

Sure mate - which part number you after?

The date disc if possible, thank you in advance and just to add oascom waterproofed my watch and it's going right back to him to do pretty much the same mods as you did, and i can concur on the bezel, it's hard to turn and I have a feeling is due to the gasket being installed on top of the bezel to hold it.
      Last edited by elflako17; 16-09-21, 20:03.
      Franken - VSF 126610LN - Looking for Gen 126610LN Bezel, hands, date disc/wheel

Comment

The date disc if possible, thank you in advance and just to add oascom waterproofed my watch and it's going right back to him to do pretty much the same mods as you did, and i can concur on the bezel, it's hard to turn and I have a feeling is due to the gasket being installed on top of the bezel to hold it.
        I do not, unfortunately. interaktiv sent me this though before he shipped... he has many of them if you wanna buy one from him. Also cool on the service/waterproof - had the same done cuz I swim a lot, and I think mine tapped out at 10bar so I'm going diving baby

Comment

Originally posted by Gaz1a View Post
          I do not, unfortunately. interaktiv sent me this though before he shipped... he has many of them if you wanna buy one from him. Also cool on the service/waterproof - had the same done cuz I swim a lot, and I think mine tapped out at 10bar so I'm going diving baby
          Awesome i am going to send him a Pm now, and mine tapped out a 5 bar, main reason why I got a new crystal and crown coming, so I can at least get it to 10 bar out of it so i can swim and go into the water with no issues.

Comment

Awesome i am going to send him a Pm now, and mine tapped out a 5 bar, main reason why I got a new crystal and crown coming, so I can at least get it to 10 bar out of it so i can swim and go into the water with no issues.

Comment

oascom i assume i should be looking at the pressure side of the diagram? sorry for my stupidity regarding this topic lol

Comment

So is this currently the best sub?

https://puretimewatch.io/submariner-...ion-a3235.html

I saw someone selling in the sales section and said his was "pre-raid" are the ones being sold not as good as VSF was raided again :S ?

Comment

Where would I source a Crystal and gasket ? New to this replacement parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrick1 View Post
                    Where would I source a Crystal and gasket ? New to this replacement parts.
                    When you buy the crystal it comes with the gaskets,

Here is the part number for the crystal used in the 126620’s

B25-7017-1-C1

Comment

Just want to share my experience with VSF 126610. I bought it around the beginning of the year 2021. When it arrives and i wind the manual winding is not really smooth, it's like there is one of the teeth in the gear is not perfect. Long story short after about six months the problem came. I can wind, set the date, but can't set the hand. So I took it to the watchsmith. They said the lever need to repair and one gear need to change. Including cleaning and relube all parts. Now this watch is better than before. Winding is smooth.
                      Servicing cost = $80

Review : ARF Datejust 116234 VS BP Datejust V2 116233
                      Rolex Datejust 36 BP 116233 vs GEN
                      Pics comparison of Datejust 41 GEN vs BP vs Noob
                      Tutorial: How to gold paint your side link TT bracelet

Comment

Change of lever, a new gear and oil service just cost $80? That's very very cheap indeed

Comment

Originally posted by bertieng View Post
                          Change of lever, a new gear and oil service just cost $80? That's very very cheap indeed

Yes that's right. I was surprised when i found out the cost of watch service in the US and Europe.
                          Review : ARF Datejust 116234 VS BP Datejust V2 116233
                          Rolex Datejust 36 BP 116233 vs GEN
                          Pics comparison of Datejust 41 GEN vs BP vs Noob
                          Tutorial: How to gold paint your side link TT bracelet

Comment

Originally posted by Saint888 View Post

Yes that's right. I was surprised when i found out the cost of watch service in the US and Europe.
                            I can't imagine what kind of sources of the lever and gear your watchsmith used to replace the faulty parts of your movement with such a low cost

Comment

Originally posted by bertieng View Post

I can't imagine what kind of sources of the lever and gear your watchsmith used to replace the faulty parts of your movement with such a low cost
                              What does it matter if the repair lasts and the used parts were not sold as genuine?

Comment

Had a problem with the setting lever too. My watchmaker fixed it with some epoxy. So far no further issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X