• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

braagii

Looking Around
19/12/23
I received my QC today. Serial number is 2R8, clasp 3vv. Is 2R8 the new serial number for VsF?

DJFinder

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/9/22
SE England
Anyone have any spare links?!
Received mine today and I have destroyed one of the screws already. It was so tough, now it will not come out and the screw head has sheered off. 😳
I only needed one taking out below 6 o’clock but as the screw is busted I’ve had to remove two on that side.

So looking for the smaller links near the clasp (not the really small micro adjustment ones) and the screw to go with them.

Willing to pay, UK located. Thanks.

roromush

Horology Curious
17/1/24
Quick question, should the crown on the VSF sit flush with the case when screwed shut?

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
H1FYoP.jpeg

Gen

Last edited:

roromush

Horology Curious
17/1/24
I had the same question. Mine sits a little far from the case.

Did a bit more research, seems on GEN there is a slight gap. In that the crown does not sit completly flush to the case. Ever so slightly outward, not as much as in the VSF though.

JamBam

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/2/24
Hi all,

Newbie here.... I am looking at buying my first rep and trying to decide between 126610 and 114060. I understand all reps have their flaws however which out of these two models come closer to gen like?

HelloBusby

Addicted To Peeling New Watch Stickers
Supporter
Certified
3/4/23
Hi all,

Newbie here.... I am looking at buying my first rep and trying to decide between 126610 and 114060. I understand all reps have their flaws however which out of these two models come closer to gen like?

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Hi all,

They are both close enough to have lunch with Hans Wilsdorf himself and not have to worry.

Last edited:

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
There are only few things where you can call us Swiss out of beeing calm.

- dont say we like beer more than Ovomaltine
- dont claim to incent Ricola
- dont fake watches or brand maker names

Dont take the third point to serious 😂
I've had many good times in your great country. During Baselworld I was amazed to see the patriotism as young and old walked around playing their whistles. Quite fantastic.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I've had many good times in your great country. During Baselworld I was amazed to see the patriotism as young and old walked around playing their whistles. Quite fantastic.
Yes we have a very healthy patriotic common sense over here. But curious: what whistles you mean?
:ROFLMAO:

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Yes we have a very healthy patriotic common sense over here. But curious: what whistles you mean?
:ROFLMAO:
My whistle/flute/fife ignorance is showing. During the time of Baselworld there was a celebration and many people walked around in pairs or groups tooting these instruments. I think it was a patriotic celebration?