• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Now we know how much these sell for in China. Now let's see how much our TDs will charge us "outsiders."
Sure its an extra we pay, and we still py to much. But we got also more service: amazon-like buying (compared to buying situation with wechat dealers via taobao agents or whatever complicated, we got customs/shipping loss guarantees, we got QCs that are made well, never a problem even RLing 2times if there is reslly a problem.... thats ok to pay the extra 25-30% more for me then:) I am to old for the other crap:p

Never fallen in love with a nodate, thats like a girl with no boobs for me..

Reactions: leo6929

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Sure its an extra we pay, and we still py to much. But we got also more service: amazon-like buying (compared to buying situation with wechat dealers via taobao agents or whatever complicated, we got customs/shipping loss guarantees, we got QCs that are made well, never a problem even RLing 2times if there is reslly a problem.... thats ok to pay the extra 25-30% more for me then:) I am to old for the other crap:p

Never fallen in love with a nodate, thats like a girl with no boobs for me..
Do you know buying these reps in China locally receives after sales services from the producers like what you get from RSC in case your watch drops dead? I am not saying we shouldn't buy from our TDs, we are really paying a huge premium and the sort of services that we are expecting from the TDs is not unreasonable at all.
Mind you $445 is the end-user price already, you can easily guess what sort of discounts it is for the wholesalers

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Do you know buying these reps in China locally receives after sales services from the producers like what you get from RSC in case your watch drops dead? I am not saying we shouldn't buy from our TDs, we are really paying a huge premium and the sort of services that we are expecting from the TDs is not unreasonable at all.
Mind you $445 is the end-user price already, you can easily guess what sort of discounts it is for the wholesalers
I know all that. Its just a fact that i live thousands of kilometers away from guangzhou and have to take what i get:p

Tzotzo

Horology Curious
7/4/23
France
Hi,

Sorry for the noob question but i want to buy my first VSF sub, and i don't know which rep is the best between 11 or 12 version.
I want a "date version", witch VSF is the best rep 116610LN or 126610LN ?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hi,

Sorry for the noob question but i want to buy my first VSF sub, and i don't know which rep is the best between 11 or 12 version.
I want a "date version", witch VSF is the best rep 116610LN or 126610LN ?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english.
You have decide that for yourself bro. The 116x has a maxi case that looks and wears a little thicker. The 126x case is only slightly bigger but it has thinner lugs and many people prefer it. I have several of both and wear each without a real preference.

Case comparison
16141923162152.jpg

16074877316667.jpg

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I know the difference between the gen watches, i just want to know if VSF 12 serie are beter gen than 11 serie or not
I work on a fair number of reps and would not say that that one is necessarily better than the other. I've seen occasional issues with each, not more than expected but generally speaking VSF is top tier and you won't do any better elsewhere with either model's quality.

Windtake$27

Looking Around
16/9/22
Sure. You shouldn't change the date between around 10 PM and 2 AM, 9PM and 3 AM would be even safer. The reason is that the watch "prepares" to switch the date itself during that time and you could damage the movement when changing the date yourself in that time range.
good day my yacth master 3235 asia clone the quickset date is not working?is there any one have same issue?

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Hey, long time away from here What version are these up to now??

Tagman1

Certified
30/4/16

Hi Chaps
Just purchased this vsf via m2m,
Extremely happy, looks & feels amazing to me.
This is my first sub vs3235 just after a few tips on winding etc.
I’ve read a few things back around the 150’s but my eyes are now burning so some advice would be much appreciated, this will not be my daily so will quite often be still in the watch box so do I just give it a shake , wind it up , change time & date first etc , and on the odd occasion you go the box and see it with the date half on its way what would you do,sorry for the newbie question but just don’t want to screw anything up before i start.
I’m assuming it’s an early vsf as I have H7Z on the clasp?

Kack 13L0CK3R

Magnanimous Supporter
Supporter
1/4/22
CONUS

Hi Chaps
Just purchased this vsf via m2m,
Extremely happy, looks & feels amazing to me.
This is my first sub vs3235 just after a few tips on winding etc.
I’ve read a few things back around the 150’s but my eyes are now burning so some advice would be much appreciated, this will not be my daily so will quite often be still in the watch box so do I just give it a shake , wind it up , change time & date first etc , and on the odd occasion you go the box and see it with the date half on its way what would you do,sorry for the newbie question but just don’t want to screw anything up before i start.
I’m assuming it’s an early vsf as I have H7Z on the clasp?
Could be an earlier one. Clasp on mine is 3VV. As for watch,. If the date is half on its way just wind it up and it let change the date on its own. Or wind it up and wear it it'll change the dates. keeps you from messing anything up 😉

Reactions: JeffyLikesSweeties

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
When the date is halfway or the hands are close to 12 I set the time to around 6 before I do anything else.

Peronoforos

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/22
hey guys just got myself a new vsf Starbucks.... clasp number is 3vv.... I was wondering ..... is there anyway to know for sure I have the vs3235 without opening the back case? I don't want to mess with the water resistance....