• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I have a franken en route, sent 3rd November from NL and still not arrived with me. Most international couriers consider a parcel lost after 30 days. In these times I’d allow 6 -8 weeks. If over that within Europe it’s likely ‘lost’ (misplaced or someone’s taken it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oof bro your package is longer en route than mine and im freaking out to be honest,im so nervous,i hope it is not lost,29 passed

Nikola8893

Horology Curious
20/9/20
If we talk within the EU, so far I have always had positive experiences and everything came within 7 to 10 days. I didn't know it was so bad.

This package of mine was sent by the Tracked and Signed service, so I don’t think it should be lost because it’s a priority after all, at least in my country.

In the end, it will turn out that shipments come faster from China rather than from the EU.

But what worries me the most is Brexit, if it doesn’t come to my country by December 31, then it will go to customs, and that’s what I wanted to avoid.

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Oof bro your package is longer en route than mine and im freaking out to be honest,im so nervous,i hope it is not lost,29 passed

Easy, mate. Four weeks is nothing these days. My order from October 20th arrived in the EU just a few days ago. Now being forwarded to me...

Reactions: stufuse

Bobi01

2/2/19
Easy, mate. Four weeks is nothing these days. My order from October 20th arrived in the EU just a few days ago. Now being forwarded to me...

I hope so bro,glad that you recived yours

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
If we talk within the EU, so far I have always had positive experiences and everything came within 7 to 10 days. I didn't know it was so bad.

This package of mine was sent by the Tracked and Signed service, so I don’t think it should be lost because it’s a priority after all, at least in my country.

In the end, it will turn out that shipments come faster from China rather than from the EU.

But what worries me the most is Brexit, if it doesn’t come to my country by December 31, then it will go to customs, and that’s what I wanted to avoid.

I would have thought the brexit customs tarrifs will only apply and affect items sent after jan 1st. If a no deal scenario then anything sent after this time would have to have customs declarations, as do non EU parcels. Obviously anything in the system sent prior to that wouldn’t have any paperwork (imagine how many parcels that will be) at all as it was sent under different UK-EU customs arrangements.

I’d be interested to know what will happen in this scenario for sure. All literature I read only talks about procedures for sending after Dec 31st.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dragon07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/20
Dear comment my friends,

After a long time, I decided to buy a Rolex. I used a ZZF V2 hulk before. Now I am stuck between ZZF V3 3135 Hulk and VSF 126610 VS3235 black. Which one do you think should I buy?

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Dear comment my friends,

After a long time, I decided to buy a Rolex. I used a ZZF V2 hulk before. Now I am stuck between ZZF V3 3135 Hulk and VSF 126610 VS3235 black. Which one do you think should I buy?

I would go for the vsf, 72 hours of power reserve is a big plus imo, besides check this thread and all the watches posted before look flawless. Also if you want a zzf 116xxx go for the junior version at the end v3 is also 316 and the junior has the same dial and insert as the v3.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
I hope so bro,glad that you recived yours

Haven't received it yet, I just saw that it passed EU customs and was received at the intermediate triangle stop. Due to the high parcel load in Europe, I assume I won't receive it before Christmas... ;)

Last edited:

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Date font is perfect to me eyes and I see nothing wrong with the hands on my example.
35854c2af4bd84440677165fdf5cbc12.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk