• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

och

Known Member
19/4/22
Not sure people wanna share their adult experiences here but you never know.

What kind of adult experience you need advice on?
You would first have to improve your English :)

Well, I've told you twice to get ahold of some TD's and ask them if they have what you're interested in. And others have suggested the same. What else do you want? We ain't babysitters, although it sounds like you need one.
Unfortunately, all your posts are completely unhelpful. It probably is best not to reply anything if you have nothing to offer.
This is a public forum, unless you're telling me you own it and set the rules :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Repwearer1981

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
This has gone on for a few too many pages.. There's a reason the dealers here are trusted, stop clogging up the thread with this nonsense.
That's what I've been trying to tell him. I'd be interested if he's actually contacted a TD. Probably not. I think he just wants some hand-holding and complains when he doesn't get it.

och

Known Member
19/4/22
That's what I've been trying to tell him. I'd be interested if he's actually contacted a TD. Probably not. I think he just wants some hand-holding and complains when he doesn't get it.
You've said nothing and if you read back, all your posts are just plain unhelpful comments :)
If you want people to only ask questions you feel you love to answer, I think you should unregister your account here and move on.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
You've said nothing and if you read back, all your posts are just plain unhelpful comments :)
If you want people to only ask questions you feel you love to answer, I think you should unregister your account here and move on.
You're the one causing discourse and being condescending. Big attitude for someone who hasn't helped anyone on the forum yet you want to be spoon fed.

Go back to reddit.

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Have you emailed any TD's yet? What did you find out? Many (including myself) have suggested that yet don't seem to want to take that advice.

rolexsub1

Known Member
2/10/21
Europe
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

och

Known Member
19/4/22
You're the one causing discourse and being condescending. Big attitude for someone who hasn't helped anyone on the forum yet you want to be spoon fed.

Go back to reddit.

Nah, I think you're just childish. Everyone can assume everyone else is asking a spoon-feeding question.
When you first started, you ask equally spoon-feeding questions as well but there are people that help and answered it :)

The person with a big and severe attitude problem are people like yourself, selfish without the willingness to help.

och

Known Member
19/4/22
Have you emailed any TD's yet? What did you find out? Many (including myself) have suggested that yet don't seem to want to take that advice.

Yes, I send them and all they say it's VSF.
So you're telling me to believe 100% on what they say? Or rather, someone that has bought something recently could share their experiences?

If I bought something recently and someone needs help, I would gladly help to answer.

I can understand that there would always be selfish people with bad attitudes like yourself :) Dude, look at some of the stuffs you asked, equally just as newbie and bad.

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
You can believe whatever you want to believe, nobody really cares. And since you seem to have gotten very few responses to your request it's gonna' have to be your decision. Just like everyone has been suggesting. But I'm glad you took my (and others) advice to call some TD's and get the info. Now its up to you.

No one here has a bad attitude, we just get tired of folks like you who want others to do their legwork.

And dude, I've been here longer than you, have more postings, more likes, and more points, than you. Yet you call me the newbie.

Why don't we both just drop this and you can move on with a modicum of dignity.

och

Known Member
19/4/22
You can believe whatever you want to believe, nobody really cares. And since you seem to have gotten very few responses to your request it's gonna' have to be your decision. Just like everyone has been suggesting. But I'm glad you took my (and others) advice to call some TD's and get the info. Now its up to you.

No one here has a bad attitude, we just get tired of folks like you who want others to do their legwork.

And dude, I've been here longer than you, have more postings, more likes, and more points, than you. Yet you call me the newbie.

Why don't we both just drop this and you can move on with a modicum of dignity.

There would always be newbies and that's how we keep things going.
I thank you for the help, but I still don't see what is wrong with asking.

Have a good day ahead!

och

Known Member
19/4/22
Seeing a new VSF 126610LV batch with serial number Q66, been trying to find some more information about it.

I came across one recently too.
It comes with 3VV clasp and the bracelet seems more solid and gen-like feel.

deadaglev

6/5/13
I have a question to all those who installed a gen crystal into the 126610.
Is it just the cyclops (color and distortion) that is improved doing It?
Or is the gen crystal itself even more clear, better quality than the VSF in any way?
I am contemplating that mod but if it is just the cyclops that is getting improved by it, i will keep the stock VSF crystal.
thanks for any input!

vodamerc

Muppet
22/2/22
Australia
I have a question to all those who installed a gen crystal into the 126610.
Is it just the cyclops (color and distortion) that is improved doing It?
Or is the gen crystal itself even more clear, better quality than the VSF in any way?
I am contemplating that mod but if it is just the cyclops that is getting improved by it, i will keep the stock VSF crystal.
thanks for any input!
Cyclops, including alignment is well improved. The clarity of the whole crystal is noticeable though yes.

deadaglev

6/5/13
Cyclops, including alignment is well improved. The clarity of the whole crystal is noticeable though yes.
So you mean the clarity of the gen crystal is even better than the VSF? An improvement over VSF? Or the VSFs clarity is noticeable in general?

Reactions: Kack 13L0CK3R