VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duckber View Post

Are you insinuating I am lying about having one?
    No I'm laughing because you always get silent updates apparently

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpoppad View Post

It's been documented by various users on this very post pages and pages ago

Don't worry, CF announces their updates so your Pepsi will be less shitty over time

Comment

It's been documented by various users on this very post pages and pages ago

Don't worry, CF announces their updates so your Pepsi will be less shitty over time
        Now your suggesting opinions are facts again 'documented'. Stick to it being an opinion, it's more honest

Comment

Now your suggesting opinions are facts again 'documented'. Stick to it being an opinion, it's more honest

There have been actual posts here comparing various models from different baches having an updated tapered bracelet, the clasp being updated to a smaller size, and various pictures of the end links being recessed more evenly instead of it being initially lopsided or with less even curvature. This is all fact.

Quit moaning about your subpar reps and enjoy them.

Comment

There have been actual posts here comparing various models from different baches having an updated tapered bracelet, the clasp being updated to a smaller size, and various pictures of the end links being recessed more evenly instead of it being initially lopsided or with less even curvature. This is all fact.

Quit moaning about your subpar reps and enjoy them.
            Such a baby. It's not a competition buddy

Comment

Such a baby. It's not a competition buddy

Who said anything about a competition? I said there's documentation, you said it's an opinion. I said there is evidence to back up that it's more than an opinion. Now it's a competition? Why are you calling me the baby when you boasted about getting a bikini wax in a country with no covid cause people didn't like your ZF rep a few months ago?

Comment

Who said anything about a competition? I said there's documentation, you said it's an opinion. I said there is evidence to back up that it's more than an opinion. Now it's a competition? Why are you calling me the baby when you boasted about getting a bikini wax in a country with no covid cause people didn't like your ZF rep a few months ago?
                And you continue. Why do you get so butt hurt all the time

Comment

And you continue. Why do you get so butt hurt all the time

I see you won't talk about the matter at hand but just deflect with ad hominems, got it.

Enjoy that wax, good day bud

Comment

I see you won't talk about the matter at hand but just deflect with ad hominems, got it.

Enjoy that wax, good day bud
                    I will have a good day. Life is good

Comment

Buddy the 126610 was vastly improved by VSF overtime, and I got one when it did
                      God, you are exhausting

Comment

Apparently, he does ... LOL

Comment

Man, I'm gettin' a little butt hurt from just sittin' here reading this thread.
                          Man fears time. Time fears only the Pyramids.

Comment

So, an update on my recent QC pics. My main concern here is around the SEL, particularly at 5pm. It just doesn't look quite right to me and ends up protruding rather than being nicely recessed. What do other people think on this? Feels not as good SEL as the general standard of the VSFs. Any input appreciated (I also recognise I might not get another shot at this watch).

Comment

Originally posted by Pippo9 View Post
                              So, an update on my recent QC pics. My main concern here is around the SEL, particularly at 5pm. It just doesn't look quite right to me and ends up protruding rather than being nicely recessed. What do other people think on this? Feels not as good SEL as the general standard of the VSFs. Any input appreciated (I also recognise I might not get another shot at this watch).

its good 2 go.

Comment

Whats the problem with some people here in the forum...

Comment

Working...
                                X