No announcement yet.

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry but I have problems with the forum it gives me an error but then sends the same message. pardon

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

Comment

????
      Last edited by augustomaiorino; 13-12-20, 16:27.

Comment

try desktop browser better than your phone

Comment

If on you’re on your phone ignore the problem message, it always posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

thanks for understanding!
            since noob made comparative photos with genuine, are there any vsf? thanks for the info you will give me!

Comment

Originally posted by augustomaiorino View Post
              thanks for understanding!
              since noob made comparative photos with genuine, are there any vsf? thanks for the info you will give me!
              No. I told you already. And those rep / gen comparison photographs are best ignored. They exist to create a fantasy that the assembled rep cant live up to.

Comment

Originally posted by muiramas View Post

No. I told you already. And those rep / gen comparison photographs are best ignored. They exist to create a fantasy that the assembled rep cant live up to.
                Specially coming from noob lol. They are so back behind any factory that somehow they need to create hype around their products.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayalvin777 View Post

Specially coming from noob lol. They are so back behind any factory that somehow they need to create hype around their products.
                  Yup, that's how the 3k factory created hype in the Patek rep market.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayalvin777 View Post

I think all the factories do it. I picked it up over in the AP section - seems to be quite prolific. It also hides how all the parts look when they’re assembled by someone earning $30 a week.

Comment

watching the videos of Trusty I found that the clone movement is adjusted exactly like the 2824! Setting the time forward turns the crown counterclockwise and setting the date forward turns the crown counterclockwise. There is no difference in the operation between clone movement and 2824 !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark1937 View Post
                        watching the videos of Trusty I found that the clone movement is adjusted exactly like the 2824! Setting the time forward turns the crown counterclockwise and setting the date forward turns the crown counterclockwise. There is no difference in the operation between clone movement and 2824 !!!
                        Correct, but the a2824 have slow date turn. At 22:00+ the date may sit low.

Comment

Originally posted by Usernametaken View Post
                          Hey guys not trying to be that “my gen says hi” guy. As you can imagine I’ve been staring at my new gen like constantly. Check out how the case looks angled on the sides. I’m sure you experts are aware but just figured I’d throw it out there to help. ]

Think they nailed it? Screen shot from Trusty.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark1937 View Post
                            So the clone movement is identical to the 3235?
                            Am I missing the point here?

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by Pietros View Post

Sent from the RWI App
                              Yes. Work same

Comment

Originally posted by Pietros View Post

Sent from the RWI App
                                Nope, just works almost the same.

Last edited by stufuse; 13-12-20, 21:54.

Comment

Working...
                                X