• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Ordered mine two days ago and was given the bad news that they are sold out until the 25th (at least), then takes another weak to assemble and bench test. I Snoozed and I lost!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bummer
11751ce59ccf437f0e0319ba55ec52dd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

hong999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/19
In test as we speak and already done 57 hours after being manually wound 40 turns then left alone in watch box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info.
My VSF Omega worldtimer power reserve is around 65 hours as VSF claimed.
Therefore, I really looking forward 3235 sub also has 72 hours power reserve too, so that I can have a new sub for Christmas.
However, only 57 hours ..........

Reactions: Jayalvin777

mew

18/12/15
Germany
In test as we speak and already done 57 hours after being manually wound 40 turns then left alone in watch box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So what's your final verdict? ;-)

I'm quite excited about the power reserve, it's an incredibly underrated feature.

Nikola8893

Horology Curious
20/9/20
I bought this Sub from TD and since I was in the EU I took triangle shipping. Within a week it arrived in the UK, and Royal mail says for the new shipment: Sender preparing item, that situation is from 17 December. Is that normal? It was sent with Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omega703

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I bought this Sub from TD and since I was in the EU I took triangle shipping. Within a week it arrived in the UK, and Royal mail says for the new shipment: Sender preparing item, that situation is from 17 December. Is that normal? It was sent with Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed.

2 days in the holiday season and you're already worried? You need to chill... I sometimes wait 7 weeks for my watches to arrive via triangle shipping.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

Yeah it is normal, also its Xmas and COVID still there. Royal mail takes a bit to updated their tracking. Nothing to worry about.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
It ended at 69 hours and 27 minutes

I think most of the time we talk about the externals but it is truly amazing what vsf has done with their movements. It's truly a breakthrough in the rep game in my opinion. Their movement alone puts them one step above all the other factories.

Reactions: Mille M

Nikola8893

Horology Curious
20/9/20
This is my first rep, so I’m a little impatient. The only thing that worried me a little is: Sender preparing item, but if you think everything is fine with it, no one is happier than me. Thank you!

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
DeusNikola I ordered something from Amazon.de on December 5th. They've shipped the item on 15th, delivery expected by 23rd. So 7 days from China to UK in covid times during holiday season is a miracle. I wish I had your problems.

Please tell me who's your TD, I need to try them out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

Royal Mail is running on delays at the moment. It’s because Covid safe work place rules (less staff) and unprecedented amount of parcels Due to all the lockdown online shopping.

Nikola8893

Horology Curious
20/9/20
Please tell me who's your TD, I need to try them out.

JTIME.
I ordered on November 30, Lana sent me QC pictures a couple of days later and within a week it arrived in the UK. For now, all praise to JTIME

Thank you for the answers, you are the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: Therion666

Bobi01

2/2/19

I sent parcel to italy from neighbour country on 21.11. and on 24. Parcel left my country and from that day which is 28 days ago still no update ,im not sure if it ever will be delievered

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
JTIME.
I ordered on November 30, Lana sent me QC pictures a couple of days later and within a week it arrived in the UK. For now, all praise to JTIME

Thank you for the answers, you are the best!

Thanks for sharing, I need to try them out. That sounds like a very good service.

You'll learn that patience is the most important virtue in this hobby ;)

I ordered this beauty for a good friend and thought I'd share a QC photo. It's already approved, so no worries.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Thanks for sharing, I need to try them out. That sounds like a very good service.

You'll learn that patience is the most important virtue in this hobby ;)

I ordered this beauty for a good friend and thought I'd share a QC photo. It's already approved, so no worries.

Can sels be better than this?
perfect example congrats

Bobi01

2/2/19
I can't tell to be honest, but it's good to hear that from a member, who knows quite a bit about SELs. I appreciate it, thanks :)

No probs bro hope you get it soon
im more opssesed than most opssesed guy with sels and sels are first thing i look on reps
after this sels on my daytona ,hard to find that fitment on any other rep

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I sent parcel to italy from neighbour country on 21.11. and on 24. Parcel left my country and from that day which is 28 days ago still no update ,im not sure if it ever will be delievered

I have a franken en route, sent 3rd November from NL and still not arrived with me. Most international couriers consider a parcel lost after 30 days. In these times I’d allow 6 -8 weeks. If over that within Europe it’s likely ‘lost’ (misplaced or someone’s taken it)

StJin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/19
FR/USA

That's just an indication that the electronic info has been received by the transporter. Then you must wait for the actual item to be received by the shipper... Then it'll sit on the dock waiting it's turn since it's low priority. Finally, it'll catch transport and arrive at the first country.... Where it'll probably sit some more...

Now I'm in France, my parcel actual cleared customs on the 10th of December... But it's still not delivered... Things have been particularly slow this time around....

Reactions: XpanzerX