• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
I will try to answer you, even if I am not up to the level of other users who frequent this forum.
VSF watches have distinguished themselves from their competitors by their quality and precision construction.
So for users with a trained eye, it is easy to distinguish a VSF from any other watch apart from the serial numbers engraved on the bracelet clasp and its flange.
If they tell you that VSFs are currently unavailable, it's because they're not. Then if you like being "scammed" that's your business.
thanks friend. but I asked for a technical answer. not an obvious answer.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
sorry friend. Many posts in this forum say that there are VSFs with a 2R2 serial. Now I ask you for advice. May I know how you understand that nonj is a VSF? I ask for advice. I understood how to recognize from the movement, but not from the outside. Thanks

Bro if you can't see the difference you haven't studied enough pics which is fine but count your blessings that it looks like a VSF to you and be happy with it. The JVS is one of the better "me too" 126610s IMO.

jYg5Uj.jpg

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
I apologize for the interjection but...

I am an extremely inexperienced observer (tho still learning) and can clearly see the difference in the crown guards. Pretty darn obvious even to a rookie like me.

Reactions: KJ2020

Tete

4/11/16
In addition to the crown protectors, the lugs, the inclination, the angle drop from inside to outside, the very different crystal very clear in VSF and with the best cyclops among all the rep are also very different. I have VSF 116610ln and it is 90% Gen shape, VSF 126610 I never liked, it does not have a refined case. I'm still looking for a good Sub 41mm. So far the only one that convinces me is CF 126610, it is also different from gen but it looks refined, well brushed, and a very good overall finish. Every day I see thousands of photos of Sub 41 between rep and gen. It is the only way to get what one is really looking for. VRF has just released a Sub 41 as well, it's on puretime. We'll see how it is.

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
In addition to the crown protectors, the lugs, the inclination, the angle drop from inside to outside, the very different crystal very clear in VSF and with the best cyclops among all the rep are also very different. I have VSF 116610ln and it is 90% Gen shape, VSF 126610 I never liked, it does not have a refined case. I'm still looking for a good Sub 41mm. So far the only one that convinces me is CF 126610, it is also different from gen but it looks refined, well brushed, and a very good overall finish. Every day I see thousands of photos of Sub 41 between rep and gen. It is the only way to get what one is really looking for. VRF has just released a Sub 41 as well, it's on puretime. We'll see how it is.
incomprehensible to me with these different inclinations of the photos.

mrkawasaki

Known Member
27/1/21
If there is a VSF shortage, does it mean I can sell my used VSF Sub at a high mark up? :D :D

Don cicci

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/20

for information the JVS 3135 sub has the same movement as the VS sub here are some pictures of the interior

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
I have seen many VSF 126610LN submariners so far, where the xtal sits very high. Is this a known problem? have now seen some GENs and the xtal is definitely deeper there. I also saw some VSF where the xtal is correctly positioned. this often makes it harder to turn the bezel

TimeDweller27

6/11/18
It’s crazy to see there are now replicas of a replica. I wish that I would have appreciated VSF more while they were open, but feel blessed to have boughten two in case something happens to my first.

Reactions: Buythedip

TimeDweller27

6/11/18
Hi friend. Today i have received My QC photos.
What di you think?
Thanks

It’s crazy to see there are now replicas of a replica. I wish that I would have appreciated VSF more while they were open, but feel blessed to have boughten two in case something happens to my first.

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18

You can always throw in a VR3235 or even VR3135 to get the watch working again.

mrkawasaki

Known Member
27/1/21
I'm so glad I bought my VSF, I really enjoy it. I've recently went to a jewller that had gens in stock and I went there to compare them. They were basically the same to the naked eye. Sure, it is still easy to tell them apart by popping them on a timegrapher or taking the back case off but it's still a very impressive replica!

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
I'm so glad I bought my VSF, I really enjoy it. I've recently went to a jewller that had gens in stock and I went there to compare them. They were basically the same to the naked eye. Sure, it is still easy to tell them apart by popping them on a timegrapher or taking the back case off but it's still a very impressive replica!

Its not smart to bring the replica to the rolex dealer, lucky it was not the AD.

SkyMaster337

7/5/21
I am considering selling one of my two VSF. I bought a 126610LV and a 126610LN from Le at Jtime and never got to wear any of those as my daly beater is the ARF 116610LN and as I posted back on the day when I received them, I dont see the difference plus the bracelet feels more gen to me on the ARF.
Also the lume on the ARF is way better and despite been a few years old and weared ot regulary is keeping the time perfectly without never been serviced.
Would be possible to sell it in the forum in BTCs as is the currency I paid for them and with the increase in BTC price Ill be making a nice profit? Or that will go against the forum rules?? just asking.

Last edited by a moderator: