• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Munz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/21
United Kingdom
Thank you my friend, you guys are great. I need to buy a better phone to take better pictures. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Gents

I tried comparing pictures but inconclusive so far. Is this vsf 126610 3235?
Thanks in advance.

Upload one more pic of the balance bridge

Munz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/21
United Kingdom
d416afaba6714486ba81e6b926e147ff.jpg

Reactions: KJ2020

Cupo

Horology Curious
20/10/21
Hi everyone! have any of you had problems with the noisy oscillating weight? if so, how did you solve it? i am thinking of fitting a genuine oscillating weight, but i am not sure if it can be fitted

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Hi everyone! have any of you had problems with the noisy oscillating weight? if so, how did you solve it? i am thinking of fitting a genuine oscillating weight, but i am not sure if it can be fitted

I replaced the entire auto wind system in mine with genuine parts. Fits perfectly, works perfectly. very nice upgrade.

Cupo

Horology Curious
20/10/21
I replaced the entire auto wind system in mine with genuine parts. Fits perfectly, works perfectly. very nice upgrade.
You mean the whole automatic module? (3235-145)? Do you think that is possible to swap only the oscillating rotor with the genuine?

Last edited:

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Keep in mind that 3235 als in GEN is louder than 3135 (Ballbearings instead of single pin where Spinning rotor is mounted). If winding manual also is noisy, it may help drop bit of lube on automatic device (2 gears)

Cupo

Horology Curious
20/10/21
Keep in mind that 3235 als in GEN is louder than 3135 (Ballbearings instead of single pin where Spinning rotor is mounted). If winding manual also is noisy, it may help drop bit of lube on automatic device (2 gears)

Yes, but there is something wrong in the ball bearing. Seems too lose, the oscillating rotor move vertically and make metal noise. So, my idea is to change only the rotor with genuine, but I don't know if it's completely compatible with the rest of movement.

I want to be sure about compatibility before buy the part. I have found it at 100€

Last edited:

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
The lettering in the clasp have different spacing between them and closer to the edge and are more tall than vsf,combined with different caseback sticker and serial 2r2... Serial wich used by the previous fake vsf-jvs

hi friend. so 2r2 is a fake VSF?
i received this photos from a seller and this web site
http://www.jbq.kr/article/제품-출고사진/8/192/page/2/
Y0u know this seller? he tell me that is a retail shopping and accept paypal no as friend.
Please help me.
jOtxTX.jpg
jOtc5b.jpg
jOtboc.jpg
jOt0DI.jpg
jOtJbi.jpg
jOtgBp.jpg
jOBz9t.jpg
jOBDR5.jpg
jOBjKF.jpg

Last edited:

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
hi friend. so 2r2 is a fake VSF?
i received this photos from a seller and this web site
http://www.jbq.kr/article/제품-출고사진/8/192/page/2/
Y0u know this seller? he tell me that is a retail shopping and accept paypal no as friend.
Please help me. G2]

Hi.2R2 does not guaranteed mean fake vsf ,some early vsf's had this serial number,but its highly unlikely-impossible to find them as leftover stock this days.
I dont know this seller, better stick to the TD list to avoid getting scammed.
This watch that you showing is NOT vsf...
Hope i helped

Reactions: Carrick1

Antonello

Known Member
13/2/17
Hi.2R2 does not guaranteed mean fake vsf ,some early vsf's had this serial number,but its highly unlikely-impossible to find them as leftover stock this days.
I dont know this seller, better stick to the TD list to avoid getting scammed.
This watch that you showing is NOT vsf...
Hope i helped

why you tell that is not a vsf? From what? Help me please
this is the watch
http://www.jbq.kr/article/%EC%A0%9C%.../8/192/page/2/