• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

btrizzy1

Known Member
26/12/09
Hi derjenigewelcher

…bullshit U1.

the clasp has U1N on it. I’m guessing that’s what you were referring to? Put me out my misery! Have a been stung big time?

I am little late to the party but this watch is from JVS / VVS. My 126610LV came in from this factory with same serial prefix and clasp code. It may not be a VSF, but it still a solid release.

Reactions: Doc.77

Gaz1a

Franken Monster
Patron
Certified
6/4/21
LAX
Just got my baby back.

Serviced, waterproofed to 10 bars. New gen crystal, gen date disc (as the stock can be misaligned) and a gen 3235 automatic module.

The crystal clarity is unmatched in gen. The servicing and gen automatic module reduced the sound of the rotor to a minimum and the gen date font is the cherry on top. The SELs are horrible as my bottom right and top left stick out over the lugs - post-raid batch. Wish I could do something about it… I may source a new bracelet to see if that helps. But besides that, I’m in love with this watch!

c1438a64b397322b47887e42b9a67210.jpg

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Some nice upgrades there. You can try some thinner spring bars, that may help. There is also the option of the Clean (or is it really ARF?) 41mm sub bracelet or the RF 41mm Sub bracelet if your TD can get you one. Fitting will be hit and miss but you can try thinner bars.

Reactions: Gaz1a

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Just got my baby back.

Serviced, waterproofed to 10 bars. New gen crystal, gen date disc (as the stock can be misaligned) and a gen 3235 automatic module.

The crystal clarity is unmatched in gen. The servicing and gen automatic module reduced the sound of the rotor to a minimum and the gen date font is the cherry on top. The SELs are horrible as my bottom right and top left stick out over the lugs - post-raid batch. Wish I could do something about it… I may source a new bracelet to see if that helps. But besides that, I’m in love with this watch!

Just find a pre-raid watch on M2M and switch the bracelets and sell it again with your old bracelet.

Problem solved and zero EUR spent.

Reactions: Gaz1a

2Bid

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
Noticed my VSF LN has longer scallops/teeth than my VSF LV. Been comparing it to gens, am I correct in assessing that the longer teeth on the LN is more accurate than the LV? Last image is a gen
jiv145.jpg

jivyyp.jpg

jivY3b.jpg

jivIEi.jpg

jiv9cF.png

Last edited:

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Noticed my VSF LN has longer scallops/teeth than my VSF LV. Been comparing it to gens, am I correct in assessing that the longer teeth on the LN is more accurate than the LV? Last image is a gen

Bad pics from gen!
you should look for a better photo to make comparison. Your Hulk seems closer to gen to me

2Bid

5/8/20
Bad pics from gen!
you should look for a better photo to make comparison. Your Hulk seems closer to gen to me

You’re right, had difficulty finding 126 gens at this angle but I’ve found better gen pics to compare to. Will post them once I’ve got the right angle pic. Ah and it’s the 126 Cermit and LN actually :)

2Bid

5/8/20
Huh. The LN does look a bit more accurate in length, but the LV does look to be nicer and have a better finish; at least from what I see. First and last are the same gen pic
ji73oF.jpg

ji7Kb2.jpg

ji7HTt.jpg

ji725E.png

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Huh. The LN does look a bit more accurate in length, but the LV does look to be nicer and have a better finish; at least from what I see. First and last are the same gen pic
Thats funny,you are right.Gen has the nice cut of lv and the lenght of ln

2Bid

5/8/20
Thats funny,you are right.Gen has the nice cut of lv and the lenght of ln

Yeah, the difference is surprisingly quite noticeable too. When I first got the LV I immediately noticed the bezel was slightly different from the LN. Not sure which of the two I prefer more as I’d like to put the better one on the LV lol

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Yeah, the difference is surprisingly quite noticeable too. When I first got the LV I immediately noticed the bezel was slightly different from the LN. Not sure which of the two I prefer more as I’d like to put the better one on the LV lol

...be careful to exchange the ceramic inserts!

creatorex

Looking Around
29/9/21
I PMd you.

I had the same issue.+30 seconds per day... VSF replica, perfect looking poor adjustment... the problem got worse when regulating... kif jumped away and ... imagine. So can I get information on how to get a new balance? Is the original fitting well? Cost? etc? Thanks for the help.

creatorex

Looking Around
29/9/21
I PMd you.

I had the same issue.+30 seconds per day... VSF replica, perfect looking poor adjustment... the problem got worse when regulating... kif jumped away and ... imagine. So can I get information on how to get a new balance? Bridge+Wheel fully mounted. Is the original fitting well? Cost? etc? Thanks for the help.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Is it only me or vsf has brush finish issues? It’s not very consistent and is only apparent in certain angles

pixel_junkie

Renowned Member
28/1/12
Conus
jiv145.jpg

jivyyp.jpg

jivY3b.jpg

jivIEi.jpg

jiv9cF.png

This is one detail none seems to mention. That and the actual finish of the scallops. They are polished and very noticeable on a gen. Most reps don’t have that detail down at all. VSF did.

Also, if you look at the bezel from the side, seems the gen insert sits at a greater angle. Just looks better. VSF is more flat in relation to the case. Or am I incorrect about that?

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
This is one detail none seems to mention. That and the actual finish of the scallops. They are polished and very noticeable on a gen. Most reps don’t have that detail down at all. VSF did.

Also, if you look at the bezel from the side, seems the gen insert sits at a greater angle. Just looks better. VSF is more flat in relation to the case. Or am I incorrect about that?

Yes I noticed that, helps reflect the light more gen like I think

Tobel

6/7/17

You are correct that gen scallops and some reps have a special finish, but it's actually not polished it's brushed in a certain way. If you zoom on the pic above you can see the vertical lines of the brushing, and it does reflect light in a specific way

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
anyone here who is currently considering selling their VSF 126610LN or 116610LN? my promised 126610LN has been canceled from my seller :(

Carrick1

30/8/15
Did you know the 2 bracelets H7Z and 1LQ are not inter changeable parts wise.

looking for a clasp for my H7Z have a 1LQ to trade /swap