VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpx View Post
    Sure. You shouldn't change the date between around 10 PM and 2 AM, 9PM and 3 AM would be even safer. The reason is that the watch "prepares" to switch the date itself during that time and you could damage the movement when changing the date yourself in that time range.
    Confirm.

I always change the date at 6:30 (not 18:30), and I've never had any problems.
    TC 16610LV V6 Franken - 116610LN VSF Modded - 126610LV VSF - 116520 Noob V3 Franken - 114300 Rhodium ARF - PAM683 VSF - PAM111 Noob V4 - AP 15500 ZF Modded - AP 15202 XF - AP 15703 JF V10

Comment

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and mention that the LN has a much better rehaut than the LV, which has a darker, more grey/black colored, faded looking rehaut with worse positioning (at least lately) seen it on 4-5 different pics and I ordered both personally. Ordered a month ago received 2 weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by ChineseGeraldGenta View Post
        Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and mention that the LN has a much better rehaut than the LV, which has a darker, more grey/black colored, faded looking rehaut with worse positioning (at least lately) seen it on 4-5 different pics and I ordered both personally. Ordered a month ago received 2 weeks ago
        Can you post pics of both? high resolution + the batch codes

Comment

Rehaut for me is the weakest point in VSF but both LN/LV should have same case, unless another batch is out

Comment

The LN I have is 2R9 and the LV was also 2R9. I’m telling you just check any qc pics you can clearly see the LV is darker/black looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharki06 View Post
              a comparaison video between gen and VSF 126610LV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUmUwz-9-_0

very nice comparaison, VSF did a really amazing job for sure ...
              Geez. I could see zero, zilch difference in some spots he claims ... AND you need a macro lens to take the shots to observe. Christ, you could just put a replica in a Rolex box and as long as the serial matches, nobody knows anything ; well unless they take it to a store.

Comment

Originally posted by Triplock View Post

It looks very good. There are debates about lift angle but those in the know say lift angle is 55° for the 3235 movement, which will affect amplitude, but not by a huge amount. I would say you are good to go.
                Looks like mine, so implicitly means mine is also fine??

Last edited by Torque124; 16-04-21, 16:32.

Comment

Comment

Hey gents,

Long time hiatus circa 5 years. Looking to jump back into the deep end again. After reading the whole thread, would it be be fair to say this is best (to date, excuse the pun) 41mm sub from all manufacturers?

Comment

Originally posted by D.EASTLEY View Post
                      Hey gents,

Long time hiatus circa 5 years. Looking to jump back into the deep end again. After reading the whole thread, would it be be fair to say this is best (to date, excuse the pun) 41mm sub from all manufacturers?
                      Get it while if you still can.
                      Goodluck

Comment

Good Sunday guys,a pic i took my 126 today

Comment

Originally posted by j21 View Post
                          Good Sunday guys,a pic i took my 126 today

Beautiful watch and scenery!

Comment

Originally posted by Uhr70 View Post

Beautiful watch and scenery!
                            Big thanks!

Comment

where can found genuine crystal or have someone one for sell

Comment

Guys, did VSF get raided? I think not and my TD is talking shit?

Comment

Working...
                                X