• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Certified
18/11/13
Hi folks. I remember some of you swapping gen parts in the movement to improve its reliability but I forgot which parts.

Could you please list them again?

Reactions: 2Bid

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
In mine, balance and bridge, auto wind module and rotor, mainspring w/barrel, escape wheel and pallet fork.

[mention]Triplock [/mention] not knowing much about the 3135 movement, can you explain why those parts specifically?

Eatdirtfartdust

Known Member
17/4/19
STL. MO USA
I've been away for about 3 months. It looks like VSF opened back up. Did the quality hold out? Is it safe to buy from them again? When I look on PureTime's website they have a VSF and then I saw a VVSF. Is that a different factory?

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
I've been away for about 3 months. It looks like VSF opened back up. Did the quality hold out? Is it safe to buy from them again? When I look on PureTime's website they have a VSF and then I saw a VVSF. Is that a different factory?

VVSF is not VSF. Don’t do it and no TD has VSF stock. Unless they hoarding them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daniel8888

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/7/11
The still closed.
i ordered a vsf vis m2m, finish is really somethjng else

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Certified
18/11/13
In mine, balance and bridge, auto wind module and rotor, mainspring w/barrel, escape wheel and pallet fork.

Thanks mate. Can I ask you where did you managed to get them and if you know that, the reference?

ASATGMURES

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/20
Romania
Thanks mate. Can I ask you where did you managed to get them and if you know that, the reference?

rarecollectionsit have these original parts, ask the guy to give you the necessary screws also together with the parts, code number for each part you find on his site

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20

That's website from trusted dealer list: