• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Beefcake

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/7/21
Carrick1 it doesn't look horrible to me, might not be that noticable on the wrist. I think the vsf quality is a little bad right now. It might be "old stock" or whatever, but looking at the recent qc, if you want top quality, you may have to wait for the factory to reopen.

Reactions: Doc.77

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
I've been trying to check this thread at least once per day for a couple months now, but don't recall seeing anyone post pics of a gen crystal on their 126610? I saw a couple people saying that they were in the process of buying the crystal, but don't think I've seen any pics of any?

elflako17

Supporter
Certified
2/7/21
I've been trying to check this thread at least once per day for a couple months now, but don't recall seeing anyone post pics of a gen crystal on their 126610? I saw a couple people saying that they were in the process of buying the crystal, but don't think I've seen any pics of any?

I have seen some mods on the movement it self with gen parts, but i haven’t crystal mod or hands. Maybe we are looking in the wrong spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe

Maybe because the VSF xtal is very good already. But tze biggest issue is, that there are not a lot of 126.... Parts sold online.

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16

I have seen a couple sale but I’m not sure there’s much advantage (if any) since the vsf crystal is so good.

2Bid

5/8/20
I remember reading that the ARF bracelet was better than the VSF. Anyone who can confirm?

KerwinKey

13/4/19
VSF 126610LN is such a beauty when you get a really good piece.
40ba22a488db6fc13d3bfef8aba9a967.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I remember reading that the ARF bracelet was better than the VSF. Anyone who can confirm?

It's marginal, but yes ARF is superior, ARF make a lot of products better than most, and bracelets are one of them. Clean factory actually use ARF and so do many others. But the difference is maybe... 2-5% better.

2Bid

5/8/20
It's marginal, but yes ARF is superior, ARF make a lot of products better than most, and bracelets are one of them. Clean factory actually use ARF and so do many others. But the difference is maybe... 2-5% better.

I see, marginal indeed. Thanks for the answer

Beefcake

1/7/21

Do you know if the arf bracelet is compatible with the vsf? Sorry if this is a stupid question. My sels are pretty bad, so I want to switch them out, but if the bracelet is better in general, might as well do the whole thing and not just the sels.