• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Pippo9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/16
Checked with Jtime today, no more 126610 subs, only a few 116610 left.
Hmmm. I ordered the 126610LN a few days ago through Jtime. No QC pics as yet, and now potentially that ship has sailed. Which would be a bit of a bugger.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hmmm. I ordered the 126610LN a few days ago through Jtime. No QC pics as yet, and now potentially that ship has sailed. Which would be a bit of a bugger.

Do you have a clue how hard Li frmo Jtime is working these days?
I can tell you, he bought a stock of VSF and orders are running in I guess.
When there are no raids, like a normal situation, you wait for 3-6 Days for QCs.
PATIENCE MY FRIEND :)
I am also waiting for 126610LV QC , since a week

Tt1988

9/3/19
Finally got my order in! I received confirmation today that there are limited quantities and placed my order. Hopefully it’s a quick turnaround time!

7five7

31/12/19
Placed my order with Andrew for the 126610LN on Tuesday and received my QC pics today. QC has already been approved just posting for reference since some users have been asking about any differences post raid. I have 2 VSF 116610 subs and they quality is great, this 126610LN QCs look just as good as before the raids.

Pippo9

17/11/16
Do you have a clue how hard Li frmo Jtime is working these days?
I can tell you, he bought a stock of VSF and orders are running in I guess.
When there are no raids, like a normal situation, you wait for 3-6 Days for QCs.
PATIENCE MY FRIEND :)
I am also waiting for 126610LV QC , since a week
Very true. I'm always very patient on my rep QC. Was just an observation really as to whether they've already sold out and so will any outstanding QC waits be fulfilled. But seems like they will. Certainly wasnt meant to be any criticism of Li, who I have always found to be excellent.

Anyway, I'll be happy to get my hands on one of these. My first rep was a Noob v7 116610LN and i missed a few flaws in the QC process (only dial for a start). Recently, I was looking at getting a Noob Daytona and VSF Sub (to replace the Noob v7) and then the raids hit, which seem to be the worst we have experienced in the 5 years ish since I've been collecting reps.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I've waited 17 days for my last QC pics...
We have to be patient.

SkyMaster337

7/5/21
Also bought two VSF 126610LV and LN from Jtime yesterday! Waiting now for QC pics. First time buying from Li, lets see how it goes :)
Jennifer from Puretime also offered me the VSF LV.

Roylevesta

1/7/21
I‘m about to place my 1st order today on rep.
I‘m sure that I want a 126610 , But i can’t decide between LV and LN , I worry about the bezel colour. Is it like gen or is it a tell next to a gen ?
And it will definitely will be a VSF.

Esaelias

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/18

So i think i got one if the last ones

sel
indices all look good

overall seems good i think its got the best date wheel cyclops iv seen so far however i see two issues it could be angle

1. i think the rehaut is mostly aligned?
2. The bezel is not aligned but is this angle? It looks aligned everywhere but the 30 but then i think maybe its slightly tilted?

overall what do you guys think? No more 126610 from vsf for a while now

Reactions: Pizzo and 7five7

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
So i think i got one if the last ones

sel
indices all look good

overall seems good i think its got the best date wheel cyclops iv seen so far however i see two issues it could be angle

1. i think the rehaut is mostly aligned?
2. The bezel is not aligned but is this angle? It looks aligned everywhere but the 30 but then i think maybe its slightly tilted?

overall what do you guys think? No more 126610 from vsf for a while now

Looks really good, congratulations!

Reactions: Esaelias

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Triplock put a gen dial on his 126610LN, so a comparison between gen and VSF lume should be able to be made.

I will try to do a gen-vsf dial lume compare.
As for hands, I can’t see any noticeable difference in the vsf hands lume and gen dial lume.

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I will try to do a gen-vsf dial lume compare.
As for hands, I can’t see any noticeable difference in the vsf hands lume and gen dial lume.

The hands vs dial lume compare is what was asked about bro. Especially in bright sunlight where a difference in white tone would be most apparent. Thanks!