• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Marky101

Known Member
3/5/21
Like this one? In eu and still unused?

92bbc6fd32298ebb0c6c8a0327849cea.jpg

Also dont forget to this vsf!

1edcbda67ee6e02d29fd6e615caee047.jpg

Who has this 126613 for sale in the EU?

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
In this period there is a lot of confusion, many sellers are exchanging (voluntarily or not I don't know) VF for VSF.
Many trustworthy sellers have run into this unpleasantness.
Hopefully VSF will be back soon with their good products.

Reactions: architekt

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
In this period there is a lot of confusion, many sellers are exchanging (voluntarily or not I don't know) VF for VSF.
Many trustworthy sellers have run into this unpleasantness.
Hopefully VSF will be back soon with their good products.

Hope none of our TD's are doing such swappings.

LongyUK

Supporter
Certified
9/3/21
Hi guys,

Sadly my one of these (green bezel) has developed an issue. It’s from trusty and about 8 weeks old.

I noticed it was losing a lot of time and on inspection I realised that it actually keeps very good time. BUT the minute hand appears to stop at 12 for about 4 or 5 minutes.

Love the watch but having to jump it forward once an hour isn’t sustainable… anyone have any thoughts on what this may be?

Also are there any trusted watchmakers in the Uk that may be able to take a look at this movement?

cheers

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hi guys,

Sadly my one of these (green bezel) has developed an issue. It’s from trusty and about 8 weeks old.

I noticed it was losing a lot of time and on inspection I realised that it actually keeps very good time. BUT the minute hand appears to stop at 12 for about 4 or 5 minutes.

Love the watch but having to jump it forward once an hour isn’t sustainable… anyone have any thoughts on what this may be?

Also are there any trusted watchmakers in the Uk that may be able to take a look at this movement?

cheers

Can you tell if the minute hand is catching on the 12 o'clock triangle? Use a loupe or magnifier (cell phone zoom works well) to inspect the triangle for scratches on the surround or marks across the lume plot. If there is evidence of either, I would hack the watch and quit using it to stop any further damage.

ado213 is a great watchmaker in UK

LongyUK

Supporter
Certified
9/3/21
KJ2020 Many thanks. I was hoping you’d see this!

well I can confirm it’s not catching. Must be the movement :-(
Looks like I need a watch maker.

bloody love this watch.

AL

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
KJ2020 Many thanks. I was hoping you’d see this!

well I can confirm it’s not catching. Must be the movement :-(
Looks like I need a watch maker.

bloody love this watch.

AL

Possible the minute wheel has one or more damaged teeth at the place coinciding with the hand being at 12. Or there could just be some dirt, debris, or a hair wrapped around the wheel or the hand post. I've seen that happen more than once. It should be an easy fix, though if a part is needed it may have to be a gen part. I had to put a couple gen parts in mine due to part failure. You can buy used gen parts if you want, though some parts are better bought new. Your watchmaker will help you decide.

Reactions: LongyUK

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Hi guys,

cheers

The issue is due to a slipping cannon pinion. It happened a lot of times to me on 3235 movements and appears to be a common issue.
You’ll need to pinch it/swap for a gen one.

LongyUK

Supporter
Certified
9/3/21
Nikz19 Many thanks. I’ll offer this detail to my local watchmaker.

In all honesty I should have had it serviced on receipt. The movement has never felt good to wind.

Hopefully this will be an easy fix!

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I love my VSF Rolex (this 116610 LV and the YM 42) but these movements are not on the same level as the VSF Omega calibers...
They were smooth at first, but they are beginning to feel a little rough.

Time keeping and power reserve are nice but I think they will not hold up as good as the Omegas that I have, unserviced for over 2 years...

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
The issue is due to a slipping cannon pinion. It happened a lot of times to me on 3235 movements and appears to be a common issue.
You’ll need to pinch it/swap for a gen one.

Nikz19 can you advise/share the part no. of the cannon pinion in question? Thanks

LongyUK

Supporter
Certified
9/3/21
For those who ‘may’ be interested here is the issue in timelapse form set alongside my VSF omega.

It actually shows a stall just before 12 and what appears to be a slight ‘drag’ after 12.

Does this confirm the diagnosis?

https://streamable.com/68cyan

Cheers

Esaelias

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/18
Hi guys

so vsf is selling the remaining stocks off my TD told me afterthis no more

is the general conseus that the vsf 12 is good overall and maybe best ootb ?

Might just pick it up because once its gone its gone