• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Should I also buy the Black one?!
I love the new submariner case size...

20210526-132629.png

AMAZING!!!

Reactions: Mille M

dmartmar24

Horology Curious
23/1/21
Hello guys, I need some help here.

I bought one lv before the ride. It seemed to run good and I kept it safe until my birthday. Today I wanted to try it but I heard an strange noise inside I didn't hear before. When I tried to adjust the hour I noticed that the 2 positions of the crown were not working.

Could anyone kindly explain which problem can the watch have and what I have to do.
I mean I read here that there was a problem with an small piece in the tube of the 3135. Could it be that?
Is it better to get in contact with the td or bring it to a watchsmith directly?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Enviado desde mi SM-A715F mediante Tapatalk

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
!! LOL! so I have a copy of a copy!! :-D really? so it's so bad?
I have Original Submariner and this copy it's not so bad...the watch.... the bracelet it's very fake immediatly if you touch.

Lol not sure if V-Factory tries to copy VSF or if they're just a new maker, i can imagine that it's more these shady sellers who try to sell it as VSF..
Although there are clearly differences between both, i personally like the watch from your pictures, but for you the important thing i think is that you didn't get what you ordered, so i would try to get a partial refund from the seller and for the future stick to the TDs :)

Reactions: KJ2020

newmancio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/19
Lol not sure if V-Factory tries to copy VSF or if they're just a new maker, i can imagine that it's more these shady sellers who try to sell it as VSF..
Although there are clearly differences between both, i personally like the watch from your pictures, but for you the important thing i think is that you didn't get what you ordered, so i would try to get a partial refund from the seller and for the future stick to the TDs :)

I will try but I doubt...it's chinese....

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
Are all 7mm crowns created equal? I wouldn't mind replacing my 126610 crown with a gen.

I’d like to know this too-the finishing on my crown is awful, it’s the only thing that lets the watch down, sharp and rough.
Anyone have an answer or part number for 126610 gen crown?
Will it need a new stem too to match the gen crown or simply screw on to the existing stem?

Sent from the RWI App

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
I’d like to know this too-the finishing on my crown is awful, it’s the only thing that lets the watch down, sharp and rough.
Will it need a new stem too to match the gen crown or simply screw on to the existing stem?

Sent from the RWI App

I was told a 704 crown is what we need. And yes it will fit the existing stem.

Reactions: Pietros and KJ2020

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

Sent from the RWI App

Just go over the sharp points with a Bergeon stick for goodness sakes. A gen crown is not only going to be next to impossible to find, its a needless upgrade.

Reactions: Uhr70 and KJ2020

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Is it just me or does the pip on the vsf have more rounded machining than gen.

I have one of each, and can tell you that my examples are so close there's no way to tell them apart without a microscope. My VSF has a ding as you can see. It was recently replaced by the gen insert. As far as the rep and gen inserts go, they are nearly identical except the gen has platinum coated engravings which in theory should outlive silver paint, if VSF uses paint, which it doesn't look like any painted surface I've ever seen.