• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
The first thing to understand in my opinion is:
Are there any new batches?
Or are these watches just watches they had in stock?

Reactions: recan1ze

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Well I bet if watches are beeing rejected they"repair" some flaws?
And if its about 0.05mm SEL or whaterver some forum-nerd has issues with i dont give a fuck, just give me that watch:D

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Well I bet if watches are beeing rejected they"repair" some flaws?
And if its about 0.05mm SEL or whaterver some forum-nerd has issues with i dont give a fuck, just give me that watch:D

I really doubt it the factories will care to repair the rejected pieces. For high end reps with market selling prices of 400 to 500 dollars, you can imagine what would the production cost be about. It simply would just be a waste of time for them to fix those flaws. I would say they would just pass those rejected pieces to other customers who don't have hawk eyes like some of the RWI members here, lol

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

SkyMaster337

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/5/21
Guys Toughts on this? AS it is quite impossible getting one VSF 126610LV currently from our TD, searching in aliexpress I found a shop selling this quite cheap (less than 400$ shipping included) which is stoning. Could this even be possible?

Here is just the bunch of QC pics the dealer just sent me and they look good. The LEC is a bit too visible but might be just the lighting.
I think i will gamble russian roulette and pull the triguer given the current circumstances as otherwise no doubt I would habe used my TD from the forum.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
That doesn't look like a VSF.
It looks good, but the dial markers are too sharp and pointy, like Noob used to do...

Reactions: KJ2020

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
The first thing to understand in my opinion is:
Are there any new batches?
Or are these watches just watches they had in stock?

One would think they would be very interested in thinning existing stock. With the scrutiny the factories are under (and if they still exist) it would seem most likely that dealers would want to dump current/back stock (if they keep back stock) to maintain what little cash flow they have without placing any new factory orders. At least, that's how it works in the regular consumer (non rep) economy. Good deals should be available on the remaining stock that they have. Personally, I would have no problem buying a watch that is from back stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manuel.b

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
If you look at Aliexpress now you will find a lot of VSF watches. Do you know why?
For the same reason you can find a lot of "real watches" on the internet.

Noob is sold as a VSF, VSF is sold as a Rolex: D.

News from Jtime:
He has already received 40mm VSF Submariners
41mm VSF Submarinert are 80 ordered

About half of them have already been sold. They are all clocks that were produced before the raids. VSF itself has received thousands of orders that can still be fulfilled.

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
One would think they would be very interested in thinning existing stock. With the scrutiny the factories are under (and if they still exist) it would seem most likely that dealers would want to dump current/back stock (if they keep back stock) to maintain what little cash flow they have without placing any new factory orders. At least, that's how it works in the regular consumer (non rep) economy. Good deals should be available on the remaining stock that they have. Personally, I would have no problem buying a watch that is from back stock.

Right!

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
It was google translate sorry. I did not mean the CAN fulfill actually. I mean that they HAVE customers, not material/watches. Dont know about that fact