• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Puretime still can't get anything from VSF, so my order is still on hold. Those that are getting VSF pieces from dealers are getting stock they had before the raid.
Should I get a refund and look for something else, or do you think I have a really good chance of getting the same quality as before the raid, if I just wait?

Really hard to know but if you think about a factory having to rise from the ashes, it's likely they will need some time to get back on their feet again. I've seen some quality degradation after raids on other factories, or delays before they are producing like they were. If it was my money I would want to spend it elsewhere instead of it sitting in a TDs hands.

Last edited:

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
Move the regulator arm (on the left) closer to the beat corrector arm for less s/d. Move it further away to increase s/d.

Read about my experience with regulating this movement

post 16

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...t-the-vsf-3235-movement?p=9859568#post9859568

Mine became unstable as well and I don't know why. But misiekped had commented that the Chinese balance could de-regulate. My instantaneous cure was to install a gen balance and bridge which made it quite stable with perfect rate and beat error, but that alone cost more than the watch.

Reactions: KJ2020

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Mine became unstable as well and I don't know why. But misiekped had commented that the Chinese balance could de-regulate. My instantaneous cure was to install a gen balance and bridge which made it quite stable with perfect rate and beat error, but that alone cost more than the watch.

I have been looking into this issue too.
i found the gen balance wheel and bridge have to be bought separately. My question is does the bridge come with the screw (located at the head of the shock absorber)for locking the hairspring onto it? I don't seem seeing it in those pics of the wheel listings.

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
i found the gen balance wheel and bridge have to be bought separately. My question is does the bridge come with the screw (located at the head of the shock absorber)for locking the hairspring onto it? I don't seem seeing it in those pics of the wheel listings.

Mine did, yes. And it’s a very delicate operation to attach the hairspring. I lightly tightened mine and once the bridge was installed in the movement I tightened it fully. You’ll also have to time it by adjusting the microstella nuts inside the balance wheel.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

I wouldn't recommend taking on the task of assembling a gen balance together bro. Just regulating a free sprung balance is enough of a challenge. If you haven't purchased anything yet, I tecommend contacting our own superlative master watchmaker misiekped (Mike) watchservicesny and see if he can help you get a whole one or put yours together and regulate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: WatchSmith.US

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
I wouldn't recommend taking on the task of assembling a gen balance together bro. Just regulating a free sprung balance is enough of a challenge. If you haven't purchased anything yet, I tecommend contacting our own superlative master watchmaker misiekped (Mike) watchservicesny and see if he can help you get a whole one or put yours together and regulate it.

Yeah, I know fiddling around with the balance wheel and the bridge is a brain surgery task, lol. Thanks for your advice of getting into touch with Mike which I surely will in case I decided to go for the mod.

drdds

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/8/19

I noticed people said they don’t see the 41mm gen all that often. Got mine last month at retail. Don’t know how to share it without showing my serial.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18

I noticed people said they don’t see the 41mm gen all that often. Got mine last month at retail. Don’t know how to share it without showing my serial.

Last weekend I went watch hunting.
Had a 10k budget and obviously went to some rolex stores (3, to be exact).
Same BS on every store - "we don't have any professional models, we don't know when we will get them".

I'm tired of rolex AD's.
If they dont want my money, fine, I'll spend it somewhere else.

Ended up buying a beautiful Zenith Defy Classic.

Cheers

drdds

15/8/19
I can’t wait to get the VSF 41mm. I will definitely post some side comparison as I am super curious myself. One thing for certain is the LEC on the gen is really hard to spot and only at certain angle. Also they are much smaller compare to LEC on the rep.

newmancio

27/11/19
Something was just delivered!!!
My first VSF, curious to find out if it lives up to all the hype
7a33cb666d796e88893c4b4eb3c795aa.jpg

Quick shot on iPhone
6c87b661907d7226c4759f2463ac4932.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why the card is old?? the 126610 have new card 2020.

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Certified
18/11/13
Guys, sorry if I ask but I’m quite confused After the last considerations regarding the date wheel.

Does a gen 3235 dw (the one intended for 126x subs, not DJ 41mm) fit in our VSF 3235?

Anyone tried? From the early messages i remember that only 3135 gen could fit.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Reactions: Nikz19 and plonker