• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
Jeez ... the guy quoted didn't read the whole story before to talk.

I have already wrote here, that i have asked my TD to do a video of the date changing by itself at midnight before to reject it, and you know what ? still badly misaligned !

so stop to spread this kind of information because it's not always true.

I have see QC vids before where a dealer turning the DW from 1 to 31... not sure which one as I buy mainly from Angus, Li, and Andrew and had maybe only rejected 1 QC due to DW alignment and only had a batman with very minor amongst all my purchases. You may try that getting your TD to do that for you nex time.

I generally also do not find DW changing overnight vs manually adjusting it make any difference. But I have seen some QC pics that are taken at an angle that made DW alignment seems off while it is actually ok (rehaut alignment also suffer from this camera angle issue too). My 116610/116610LV/116619LB from VSF all don't have DW issue, Hopefully this is not a new thing for their 3235 movement...

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Certified
18/11/13
Don’t know if that has been already asked (in case yes, sorry!) but I was wondering how this vsf compares to the 126610 made by “green maker” (Just saw it on jtime, didn’t noticed before)

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Don’t know if that has been already asked (in case yes, sorry!) but I was wondering how this vsf compares to the 126610 made by “green maker” (Just saw it on jtime, didn’t noticed before)

The main consensus is that the VSF is the best OOTB, and bang for your buck.

Reactions: Cloney and recan1ze

Delifisek53

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/9/20
Just received my watch from[mention]jtimewatch [/mention].

Thanks to Li and Lana again.
958ab7e36df428d07499f91fc66d5b44.jpg

And side by side with the Smurf.

81688f84ff9f640c78fe68f1604a1450.jpg

Markaplan

Supporter
9/10/20
I have modded all my Rolex watches. But when I saw this one! My God it’s the best rep out of the box. I honestly don’t feel like it needs any mods. Maybe to silent the roter a bit. It’s not that loud.
Loving it. Thank you VSF.

c35a3bb229b20f8057bd84ee39718b9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevBquick

9/10/18
other than the DW distortion i really love this watch.....my 126610LV has been great to me. a crystal swap would make this truly magnificent....i'm surprised to see all of these issues popping up and i had a late order myself. had it for about a month and then a month to get to me. ordered at end of CNY in FEB, received late march, not quite 30 days but close.
no rotor noise. winds buttery smooth. just the crystal with the distorted date window issue which I also see on the pic above with the smurf. so something VSF is going on with cyclops. not that is hasn't been noted but i see it on the smurf so i'm guessing its on most of the line up then or recent releases.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20
I have modded all my Rolex watches. But when I saw this one! My God it’s the best rep out of the box. I honestly don’t feel like it needs any mods. Maybe to silent the roter a bit. It’s not that loud.
Loving it. Thank you VSF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only crystal... I can't wait to have one!

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
I am thinking of replacing my 116610 LN (which is currently my favourite watch) with a new VSF 126610 LN, however I am concerned about the DW alignment on these new reps, reading the 3d several users have experienced this problem.

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
I am thinking of replacing my 116610 LN (which is currently my favourite watch) with a new VSF 126610 LN, however I am concerned about the DW alignment on these new reps, reading the 3d several users have experienced this problem.

Never had a single issue with mine. Buy with confidence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Manuel.b

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I've handled a gen LN and man, this made me love my vsf even more.
Such a good watch OTB.

Only thing it's noticeable, when looking at both, side by side, is the dial.
The gen dial also has the center hole effect, but it's less pronounced. On the edges it's almost not noticeable on the gen, and very noticeable on the VSF (I talk about the curvature of the dial on the edges).

Being a highly glossy dial, under almost any light, we can see the "wobliness". It still look amazing. The printing, the indexes, all looks amazing. But the gen is flatter and I noticed it immediately.

I didn't took a picture because it was a friend of a friend.
And I didn't inspect the watch that much. Just glanced.
Just had the excuse to look closer because it was the LN (I asked him to see the watch saying I was also considering the black ceramic :D)

His sub already had a scratch and he even joked, asking if I wanted to trade watches, because mine was so clean (he didn't have a clue my sub was a rep, and I didn't tell him)...

But they were really really close.
VSF does an amazing job with these.

Last edited:

Jayfabs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/18
California

I’m very happy with my 126610ln. The date looks perfect to me. I sold my 116610ln

Reactions: Manuel.b

Straightravage

Known Member
4/2/16
I’m no newbie here, but which TD are you guys using?
I normally use JTime but my payment was refunded due to their union card number...

Anyone recommend their preferred TD?