• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

mariot

22/2/19
Just a thought.... maybe it would be better the factories to add $60, $70 to the price and sell watch with service ready for use?

Reactions: Doc.77

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
This bullshit is why I have never bought this service. I can imagine them opening the watch and spraying in some WD40. Swiss trained my arse..

Haha... good one. "Highly trained professionals."

Zw1BS2.gif

iang27

4/12/15
UK
Had my 126610 a few days now and it seems to gain 7-8 seconds per day, is everyone’s a similar figure with this movement.
My A2824 sub was around 1 second per day as was my Seamaster 300.

Richarris

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/21
Anyone any tips on regulating these? I've not had a movement of this sort before. Is it a standard lever set up,?

kevBquick

9/10/18
I don't know how I can say this any more clearly bro.

"So using a lower lift angle (50, 52) to measure this movement will result in lower (false) amplitude readings".

Your real amplitude is probably around 350 which is way too high.

https://wahawatches.com/watch-talk-...itude that's too high,and 300 degrees is fine.

i guess i'm just thinking back to all the watches.........too many and i'm seeing these lower lift angles and some at 59 as well. nothing really at 55. then maybe i will quit this game.
seems to be just a big game.

Reactions: Hubertus

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
i guess i'm just thinking back to all the watches.........too many and i'm seeing these lower lift angles and some at 59 as well. nothing really at 55. then maybe i will quit this game.
seems to be just a big game.

LOL, I hear ya bro. I feel this way sometimes too. Just enjoy your watches for what they are as long as they work. These movements are available separately, they are about $250 if it ever comes to that.

Reactions: Hubertus

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Anyone any tips on regulating these? I've not had a movement of this sort before. Is it a standard lever set up,?

It is a standard lever set up but my first balance assembly was very unstable. I was never able to get it under control. It was off too much and not clean. The first time I touched the regulator arm it completely exploded on me and I never recovered it.

ZdLz33.jpg

Zw8pbk.jpg

Replacement balance was much better, regulating it was normal and took only a few minutes

Zk1WDk.jpg

Reactions: YellowFin

Ro13x

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
10/11/19
Europe
It is a standard lever set up but my first balance assembly was very unstable. I was never able to get it under control. It was off too much and not clean. The first time I touched the regulator arm it completely exploded on me and I never recovered it.

Zw8pbk.jpg

Thats the same picture as on my VR3135, watch runs +/-5 s/d but timegrapher freaks out.
At the moment the watch is on the way to my watchsmith.

Amguy1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/9/18
Where are you getting these replacement balance wheels from ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easylink

12/3/21
Received QC pictures of a different watch now. I have already confirmed it and the watch is finally on the way.
The first watch had a #25 sticker on the caseback and this one has a #16. Anyone knows what that means? Maybe the week of production after it first came out?
Clasp code is 1LQ.
Zwwo8i.jpg
ZwwmAX.jpg

Last edited:

walla65

20/5/19
Received QC pictures of a different watch now. I have already confirmed it and the watch is finally on the way.
The first watch had a #25 sticker on the caseback and this one has a #16. Anyone knows what that means? Maybe the week of production after it first came out?
Clasp code is 1LQ.

Maybe the number identifies who did the QC? It would be interesting to ask the TD ...

Last edited:

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
Clasp code is 1LQ.

That's number indicates how many Swiss trained technicians assembled this watch ;)

Reactions: OldNavitimer

Richarris

MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/21
Got mine today from KS. Its great. My tip yould be a micromesh 2000 polishing sheet around the sharp edges of bezel and case make it feel very nice indeed.

Are bezels adjustable on these?

Jayfabs

7/3/18
California
I just received mine yesterday, beautiful watch! Mine does have a slight snag (hard stop) when changing the date. Any trusted watch smiths in California?

Last edited: