• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Just4Peep

Known Member
19/7/10
Some TDs don't care. Other ones don't know any better. Some even try to pass QC rejects. But there are decent TDs out there, no doubt... Yours is not one of them.

How do you know which TD is dependable?
I think I've bought from 5 different TD's over the years and all of them so far seem to not really care.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
I have two gens and neither is aligned even close to perfect. Keep in mind that there are o-ring seals in the crown, so it doesn't bottom out like a bolt in a hole. The amount compression of the seal can place the crown at various angles.

I know but how much variance is there with the compression of the seal? I can see over time but new? I would think they would all be to the same spec. But I get what you’re saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

mhk110

Looking Around
7/3/21
My TD just shared this QC pic and the amplitude is crazy high. Is 335 amp common in VS3235 movement? I would love to get the veteran's feedback on the QC pic.

My TD just shared this QC pic and the amplitude is crazy high. Is 335 amp common in VS3235 movement?

Last edited:

De Kev

Known Member
18/1/15
EU
My TD just shared this QC pic and the amplitude is crazy high. Is 335 amp common in VS3235 movement? I would love to get the veteran's feedback on the QC pic.

My TD just shared this QC pic and the amplitude is crazy high. Is 335 amp common in VS3235 movement?

As I understood from Eric at Geektime, the amplitude should be lower on these new movements.

740ce1767f06032796e2e7e914eee3e1.png

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
How do you know which TD is dependable?
I think I've bought from 5 different TD's over the years and all of them so far seem to not really care.
Same for me. About 6 TDs since the beginning for me. Some have been better than others. I think some knows better than to send the third QC with obvious misalignments since that won't benefit them or their reputation.

But it in the end of the day.. they all want to sell us their stuff and that have been proven to me at every TD in one way or another. They are sellers in an illegal business, you can't get pass that. Some more honest than others

mhk110

Looking Around
7/3/21
yes, it doesnt make any sense since the TD is trying to justify the high number by saying that for the test - they did the max wind up

mhk110

Looking Around
7/3/21

Guys, I finally pulled the trigger on Submariner 41mm 126610 LN and got the QC pics but I feel the datewheel is messed up. The 2 in 27 is very crooked and it's very close to the bottom of the cyclops

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Anyone recently received QC pics for LV?
Im wondering if it’s out of stock and TDs are waiting for new stock.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13

Guys, I finally pulled the trigger on Submariner 41mm 126610 LN and got the QC pics but I feel the datewheel is messed up. The 2 in 27 is very crooked and it's very close to the bottom of the cyclops

31 is not great either, it's sitting way too low in the window.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
ZkjEwo.jpg

ZkjNVJ.jpg

99% chance there is nothing wrong with that.
You can see that the dealer has been changing the date manually because it has gone from 27 to 31.
When changing the date manually, if you don't consciously stop turning the crown when the date flips, it is very easy for the date to appear like that.
However, when the date changes by itself at midnight it will (should, probably will) centre itself perfectly.

Do you have a similar watch with date display there? Try yourself.

Last edited:

mpx

I'm Pretty Popular
6/2/20
Austria
A few pics of my LN. I'm pretty happy with it, can't complain. I somehow prefer it over the 114060/116610. The wider bracelet gives it a more stable feeling on the wrist. And whenever I want to wear a smaller, lighter watch I can go for the BB58. The BB58 doesn't feel nearly as "massive" as the Sub and the bracelet feels a bit cheap in the beginning, but it's also a pretty nice watch, especially for the price.

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
Son l'unico che accetta anche errori di fabbrica evidenti pur di avere quando prima l'orologio? Ahahahaa

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Doc.77 and Manuel.b

wonkycrown

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/3/19
Ordered another 126610LN and upon receiving the watch noticed that the area around the 12 pip is defective.

ZkAbbk.jpg

Looked at my QC images and the closest one to this angle is the one below and the defect doesn't look present. Also worth noting that the bezel is one click out so suggests that it was in a forced unnatural position when the images were taken. That is of course it is of the same watch.

ZkAJUo.jpg

What do you guy's think? Has my TD sent me an image of another watch? I can post more images if needed.

De Kev

Known Member
18/1/15
EU
Ordered another 126610LN and upon receiving the watch noticed that the area around the 12 pip is defective.

What do you guy's think? Has my TD sent me an image of another watch? I can post more images if needed.

Is it the serial number the same?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia

ZkAbbk.jpg

Looked at my QC images and the closest one to this angle is the one below and the defect doesn't look present. Also worth noting that the bezel is one click out so suggests that it was in a forced unnatural position when the images were taken. That is of course it is of the same watch.

ZkAJUo.jpg

Could it be a lighting effect of the photo?