VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arik dahan View Post
    I do not see a difference probably not something significant as you are trying to do again .. H72
    There's definitely a difference between the inception of this release and the models produced after. You have decent SELs, they get more flush towards the end but not bad. I am more prone to believing that the clasp codes are more about taper of bracelet and clasp, along with sharpness, rather than SEL recession. SEL recession has not to do with clasp codes but rather the people getting better at doing the final work before giving them to TDs. Look at the ones who bought the 126610 within the first few weeks; there are many reviews who have watches that are not even remotely as recessed as yours, and the ones who purchased after you have nicer SELs than yours that are recessed throughout the entire arc. Your watch is also lopsided, one side has deeper SELs than the other. Later releases are more even. They have just gotten better at it. Clasp codes have nothing to do with SEL recession.
    Last edited by Duckber; 26-01-21, 18:12.

Comment

Comment

Hello guys wanted to know, sapphire for 126610 and 116610 are the same ? Same diameter ?
        Wanted to know is the size is the same. If I buy a 116610 gen sapphire can I put it on the VSF 126610?

Comment

Originally posted by Hidenjoy View Post
          Hello guys wanted to know, sapphire for 126610 and 116610 are the same ? Same diameter ?
          Wanted to know is the size is the same. If I buy a 116610 gen sapphire can I put it on the VSF 126610?
          gen is a bit larger and has extra AR underneath in 12xxx than 11xxx

Not sure about the rep ones

Comment

[mention]Duckber [/mention] I’d say the codes likely nothing to do with taper of the bracelet it’s just a made up code or maybe a copy of one Gen one and has no meaning whatsoever.

If one bracelet is smaller, then a smaller clasp may have been needed as the bigger may have looked funny, so they produced it. Your idea for me seems way to intricately thought out for a rep factory. But I guess neither of us can say with any certainty.

if vsf tell everyone about those actual updates then fair do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stufuse View Post
              [mention]Duckber [/mention] I’d say the codes likely nothing to do with taper of the bracelet it’s just a made up code or maybe a copy of one Gen one and has no meaning whatsoever.

If one bracelet is smaller, then a smaller clasp may have been needed as the bigger may have looked funny, so they produced it. Your idea for me seems way to intricately thought out for a rep factory. But I guess neither of us can say with any certainty.

if vsf tell everyone about those actual updates then fair do.

One thing is for certain, VSF has gotten better in terms of bracelet taper, clasp size, SEL fit, SEL sharpness over time as they produced new batches. Maybe codes are random. Shame there's possibly no way to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckber View Post

One thing is for certain, VSF has gotten better in terms of bracelet taper, clasp size, SEL fit, SEL sharpness over time as they produced new batches. Maybe codes are random. Shame there's possibly no way to tell.
                I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Joelb727 View Post

No. The bracelet taper is slightly different* as well. I posted rough measurements a few pages back here.

The bracelet link at the case begins as the same size. But the last link of the HLZ is roughly 0.5mm wider** (only perceptible with calipers). Because the final links are slightly wider, the clasp needs to also be slightly wider to accommodate the 0.5mm difference.

*this difference is imperceivable to my eyes... including the bracelet taper.

**note that my measurement of the H7Z bracelet/clasp does not account for the fact that I measured the H7Z with it's protective wrapping intact.
                  Can you measure both without protective wrapping please?

Thank you ;-)

Comment

Comment

Just delivered today. From Jtime, ordered on 12/31 deliver to US on 1 /26. Clasp is 1LQ. Don't have a gen to compare it to but weight and feel is good.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckber View Post

I would wager that either the factory that makes the bracelets has more than 1 milling machine churning out parts or there is more than 1 supplier making bracelets?
                        WTD: 116610LV Hulk genuine dial + TC 16610 Submariner
                        - PM me.

Comment

Out of pure interest: does anyone know why the factories engrave their own bracelet codes instead of using a gen code?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post
                            Out of pure interest: does anyone know why the factories engrave their own bracelet codes instead of using a gen code?
                            Most likely to avoid bootlegs. When vs3235 released the vs3235 there were some bootlegs of their products going around, that's why vsf released a marketing ad telling people how to recognize if the watch has a real vs3235 or a fake one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayalvin777 View Post

Most likely to avoid bootlegs. When vs3235 released the vs3235 there were some bootlegs of their products going around, that's why vsf released a marketing ad telling people how to recognize if the watch has a real vs3235 or a fake one.
                              Reps of a rep? I like the concept!

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post

Reps of a rep? I like the concept!
                                It's a thing. Amazon sells fake Noobs.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-v9-submariner

Comment

Working...
                                X