• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Approved. Now the waiting game starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mille M View Post
      A beauty shot, with the Nikon Z 6
      This watch is so good!
      What kind of strobes do you use? Beautiful shots.

Comment

Originally posted by sukwonee View Post

What kind of strobes do you use? Beautiful shots.
        You can't even imagine.
        Very expensive lighting setup

A led Lamp from IKEA, pointing to the wall, reflecting a nice light to the watch

Comment

Haha that is awesome. I should try this myself.

I still use good ol SB-600 on D700 body. I am too lazy to take out my camera (and all my lenses are for portraits) but one of these I will try to take some beauty shots too lol.

Comment

It's all about light and reflection.
            I love using only a single point of light.

These two were taken with a Micro 4/3 camera (Olympus PEN-F i think) with a flash mounted on the camera, pointing to the wall and ceiling.

Yes, I get better detail and contrast with the superior FF sensor from the Z 6, but the light and reflections will always be the most important thing (also the composition, of course)

Cheers

Comment

Yeah this is exact reason why I haven't felt the urge to upgrade my gears. Pixels are a headache to me lol. 12mp is plenty for what I do and my strobe has enough power for outdoor portrait shoots except for super sunny days.

I do need to find some cool spots in my house for the backdrop. You have nice wood floors lol

Comment

Comment

Beautiful shot!

Comment

It's all about light and reflection.
                    I love using only a single point of light.

These two were taken with a Micro 4/3 camera (Olympus PEN-F i think) with a flash mounted on the camera, pointing to the wall and ceiling.

Wowzers, amazing tips, look at those, lovely soft light, I love what you did there..!
                    WTD: 116610LV Hulk genuine dial + TC 16610 Submariner
                    - PM me.

Comment

Question :
                      Can you give me the reference for Gen DW and if it is compatible on this vSF 126 ?

Same question for 116610LVVSF reference of the gen DW and if possible to put in it.

Thankssss

Comment

Originally posted by Triplock View Post

What do you mean?
                        The overall width, diameter etc of the watch seems tiny when compared to the photos above. Which makes some of the detailing in the watches face barley visible. To spend anything more on this watch than what the rep factory’s are charging would be a absolute absurdity.

Just my two cents.

Comment

WTD: 116610LV Hulk genuine dial + TC 16610 Submariner
                          - PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Comebackbaby View Post

The overall width, diameter etc of the watch seems tiny when compared to the photos above. Which makes some of the detailing in the watches face barley visible. To spend anything more on this watch than what the rep factory’s are charging would be a absolute absurdity.

Just my two cents.
                            I cannot comprehend. Are you saying Rolex 126610 is too small in general or are you saying the rep 126610 is too small compared to gen?

Comment

I cannot comprehend.
                              You are not alone

Comment

I cannot comprehend. Are you saying Rolex 126610 is too small in general or are you saying the rep 126610 is too small compared to gen?
                                Sorry I should clarify. My critique is from a fashion/aesthetic point of view & has no relation to how it should or does compare to gen. As mentioned this is just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X