• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
I thank you very much.... :)
I took the photos using the Macro function.
In fact you can see the quality of this VSF bezel.
From the precision of the engravings of the numbers , to the quality of the color used which in my humble opinion is identical to the gen. There are no color smears of any kind. I saw the bezel well with a Bergeon lens with a neon light applied to a 15x lens.
Wow , too bad they don't get to take pics. Or rather, I can't make pics.
Let me help you out with that... ;)
The bezel numbers are indeed machined with extreme precision and very even platinum layer. Awesome job by VSF.

ZPfyaj.jpg

Last edited:

mrkawasaki

Known Member
27/1/21

Glidelock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/1/21
To me the rehaut looks quite a bit better on pictures of other VSFs and on my own. Maybe this particular VSF has a bad rehaut or it's just a lighting problem. What do you guys think?

I think there is some variation in the quality of the rehaut. Yesterday there was a huge spam of QC pictures of VSF 116610 and 126610 on reddit. They were all taken by the same TD and probably under the same lighting conditions. On some models the rehaut really pops. On others you can barely see it.

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I'll definitely do that, was losing daylight as the watch was delivered late. Hence, the single wrist shot.

Duckber The watch I posted, the 126610LV has the supposedly newer 1LQ bracelet. The SELs look to be the same as the H7Z bracelet on my LN model. Still pretty flush all the way around and also not uniform. Some are more flush than others. I know that you want the recessed SELs but just about every gen I see has the more flush or even SEL with the lugs. Just to give you a heads up on what I'm seeing with the new 1LQ bracelet... It may be possible that the only difference between the two versions may be the removable links and clasp width as noted previously in this thread.

I have an LV with 1LQ clasp code and was disappointed to see that the glidelock track shoes are black plastic, ugh. What can that save, 2 cents?

Go easy on your glidelock adjustments. The plastic shoes can get chewed up.

lSLsQ.jpg

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The other thing I find disappointing with these models is the cyclops distortion at the slightest angle off view. I may try fitting a Clark's with AR cyclops. They might not be quite as good as the VSF straight on but you can't see a bit of distortion in them no matter the viewing angle. I wonder if anyone has swapped one of these rep crystals out - it seems unlikely VSF would have changed the crystal size from the 11xx series.

ZTjY11.jpg

Reactions: BlackIceBob

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
The SEL on this is not good, no recess to it.

Did not you think that may just be the angle of inclination of the pics ?
These photos are from gen.
Tell me where you notice the difference......?
I've already written that the SEL coupling to the watch case is not perfect , but it is not what you wrote.
Could you please give me a detailed explanation.......?
Come on, tell us the truth, do you work for ARF, Noob or BP.........? :D :D :D

ZTzoxn.jpg

ZTzIW3.jpg

Junio M.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glidelock

Glidelock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/1/21
I have an LV with 1LQ clasp code and was disappointed to see that the glidelock track shoes are black plastic, ugh. What can that save, 2 cents?

Go easy on your glidelock adjustments. The plastic shoes can get chewed up.

lSLsQ.jpg

Gen has this black rubber/plastic part aswell. However, the image you show is a ZZF v2 116610 clasp and not a VSF.

The SEL on this is not good, no recess to it.

I still don't get why so many people are upset with the SEL recession. Gen does also have some sort of variation. Maybe not as bad as VSF but it's definitely there.
Just take yourself 2 minutes to look at gen images on Chrono24. You will find all kinds of SELs. Some completely flush and others completely recessed. On some it starts flush and gets more recessed to the end. On others it's the other way around.

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy

This is the video of my 126610LN.
Please have fun finding some flaws ..... ;)
Logically , if there are really obvious.

Junio M.

Reactions: Glidelock

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Gen has this black rubber/plastic part aswell. However, the image you show is a ZZF v2 116610 clasp and not a VSF.

I still don't get why so many people are upset with the SEL recession. Gen does also have some sort of variation. Maybe not as bad as VSF but it's definitely there.
Just take yourself 2 minutes to look at gen images on Chrono24. You will find all kinds of SELs. Some completely flush and others completely recessed. On some it starts flush and gets more recessed to the end. On others it's the other way around.

Jesus loves you..... :D
Great Glidelock

PS : take a look at the video I uploaded.....

Junio M.

Last edited: