Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


    Beauty shot.

    Comment


      Originally posted by FadeToBlack View Post

      Sounds to me as if whoever opened it checked the authenticity and found out it was not gen otherwise package might have "disappeared"
      Glad you got it in good condition! Enjoy, it is an awesome rep!
      I don’t know what happened exactly. In a way I think they know if gen Rolex disappeared there could be a big lawsuit.
      There was some woman in Miami that sued shit out of usps because package with jewelry was missing. Many people got fired. they were trying to cove up theft. Eventually she got her jewelry back.

      Comment


        Originally posted by nefret View Post
        Here are my QC pictures. Allready GLd. Cant wait for it to arrive. Loooking goood
        Looks very promising my friend! Hope your wait's not as long as mine was lol

        Cheers.

        Comment



          Detail.

          Comment


            Postman came today with 3 deliveries including VSF126610LV, I like it!


            WTD: 116610LV Hulk genuine dial + TC 16610 Submariner
            - PM me.

            Comment


              Originally posted by modernclassic View Post
              Postman came today with 3 deliveries including VSF126610LV, I like it!

              3 rep delivery in 1 day. Must be an early Christmas for ya~ LOL

              It looks stunning mate, wear it in good health!

              Love your collection there too!

              Comment


                jiro Nice, mate! Would be interested to know what you think of those GMF DDs, thinking of buying one after CNY.
                Last edited by YellowFin; 21-01-21, 17:00.

                Comment


                  It's here!



                  Never seen a watch with so much wrapping. Jesus!

                  First impressions - AMAZING!
                  It looks fantastic on the wrist.
                  Bracelet could be better (it feels a bit cheap when out of the wrist - when using the watch, it looks great and has no rattling sounds).

                  Brushing and polishing are on point (same brushing as my AirKing).
                  Dial is fantastic, hands are super clean, the date wheel is very very good.
                  Movement winding is super smooth.

                  I'll do some better pictures this weekend.

                  Cheers

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by YellowFin View Post
                    jiro Nice, mate! Would be interested to know what you think of those GMF DDs, thinking of buying one after CNY.
                    Was me!.. Sure, I'll update the GMF DD40 thread later this evening.
                    WTD: 116610LV Hulk genuine dial + TC 16610 Submariner
                    - PM me.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by modernclassic View Post

                      Was me!.. Sure, I'll update the GMF DD40 thread later this evening.
                      Sorry, of course he only quoted you...

                      Comment


                        fatarms great description! That was a pleasure to read.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Mille M View Post
                          It's here!



                          Never seen a watch with so much wrapping. Jesus!

                          First impressions - AMAZING!
                          It looks fantastic on the wrist.
                          Bracelet could be better (it feels a bit cheap when out of the wrist - when using the watch, it looks great and has no rattling sounds).

                          Brushing and polishing are on point (same brushing as my AirKing).
                          Dial is fantastic, hands are super clean, the date wheel is very very good.
                          Movement winding is super smooth.

                          I'll do some better pictures this weekend.

                          Cheers
                          Congrats! Such an amazing piece, isn't it? Enjoy!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Uhr70 View Post

                            Congrats! Such an amazing piece, isn't it? Enjoy!
                            It is
                            Feels even nicer than the previous generation, on the wrist.
                            I like the new bracelet size - it hugs the wrist more...

                            Comment


                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Mille M View Post
                                It's here!



                                Never seen a watch with so much wrapping. Jesus!

                                Bracelet could be better (it feels a bit cheap when out of the wrist - when using the watch, it looks great and has no rattling sounds).

                                Cheers
                                you probably used to bracelets on 116610s. Bracelet on 126610 is wider but links are slightly thinner and, if I’m correct, they weight less. I read somewhere on Rolex forum people were complaining about that. But I’m not sure how vsf 126610 bracelet compares to gen in hand. I know that new gen 126610 bracelet have sharp edges. Mine is quite good, not too sharp. There are a couple of sharp edges on the clasp but they will fade with use.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X