• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
Can’t believe it. My watch came in today from Trusty’s, what a beauty! However, very loud rotor ánd worst of all: DOA. The watch does not run, doesn’t matter how hard or long i shake.

first time after over 30 watches in total. Last 20 all from Trusty, never any problem.

hit the center back of the watch with your middle knuckle a couple of times.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
StreetFighter we've chopped it up for a bit here and there. As you know I've been following this topic since the inception and I've voiced my opinions. A lot of my criticisms seem to have been taken care of by VSF. You have a gen 116 along with the rep. I'm curious if you like your 126 rep more than your 116 rep. If so I might actually finally jump in and try this model out.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Hmm. I think you are asking which rep I think I is better rather than if I prefer 116 over 126. Regardless, I can’t choose either! But I’ll try answer both..

Comparing models you either get fat case/thin clasp, or thin case/fat clasp. I think the 12 is more comfortable and even more substantial than the 11 (which is already a tank).

Comparing VSF’s, you choose either a better rehaut on the 12 or a bracelet with softer edges on the 11 (noting you can work the bracelet edges softer easily at home).

The highlights of the VSF range for me are Hulk and 12LN if you are buying only 2. I needed all 4.. I’d say the 12LV really pops! But it will get least wrist even though it feels more ‘special’ than the LN.

Out the box the 11 has the edge, however once you refine the edges of a 12, it becomes a super rep with no known or confirmed major flaws! unless your 11 has a good rehaut.

Last edited:

Glidelock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/1/21
Out the box the 11 has the edge, however once you refine the edges of a 12, it becomes a super rep with no known or confirmed major flaws!

I've seen you using a bergeon buff stick to refine the edges. Did you use all 3 abrasives or just one specific?

mariot

22/2/19
is a very important the bracelet to be comfortable without sharp edge on links like gen.

I don’t understand why they don’t fix this issue in all $500 replicas...

Last edited:

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
is a very important the bracelet to be comfortable without sharp edge on links like gen.

I don’t understand why they don’t fix this issue in all $500 replicas...

Many brand new gen Rolex watches also have sharp edges.

Reactions: Pietros

mariot

22/2/19
Many brand new gen Rolex watches also have sharp edges.

vsf bracelet is almost like gen, not very sharp like arf, vrf and noob.

i have a gen gmt master 2 and submariner 2 tone 5digit. the bracelets is soft like butter in my hand

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
vsf bracelet is almost like gen, not very sharp like arf, vrf and noob.

i have a gen gmt master 2 and submariner 2 tone 5digit. the bracelets is soft like butter in my hand

were they refinished / did you buy them new or used.
nowadays brand new Rolex watches can have VERY sharp edges.
Archieluxury companied in one of his vids that bracelet on his brand new 126610 LN has sharp edges. I remember some guy at Rolex forum who never worn his Sea Deller around his 2 year old son because he was afraid he could scratch him.
the thing with sharp edges is they get duller with time and wear. They shouldn’t be refinished by so one who doesn’t know what they are doing. Sharp edges on gen Rolex are good thing when selling it to a dealer. It’s one of the first things they check.

Reactions: Uhr70

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
F058-CEFD-10-DC-493-F-ADC5-ABA8-CF256-F0-E.jpg

mumk

Renowned Member
13/7/10
It seems like the rehaut could easily be a little puffed up with cape cod maybe? What's your thoughts on this guys?

EDIT: or would that risk to remove the laser rehaut?

Last edited: