No announcement yet.

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got my QC pics 20 minutes ago for my LV. After i approved, Marvellous said this is probably the last one he can get before new year, so sounds like guru is correct.
    Last edited by fatarms; 21-01-21, 01:23.

Comment

Originally posted by fatarms View Post
      Just got my QC pics 20 minutes ago for my LV. After i appended, Marvellous said this is probably the last one he can get before new year, so sounds like guru is correct.
      When did you order it?

Comment

Originally posted by gindiesel View Post

When did you order it?
        Jan 18th, about 48 hrs ago exactly.

Comment

I received my LN today. Somebody definitely Mickey Mouse with the package. TDs box was missing. They put coffin and watch inside usps flat rate box.
          I also received phone call from usps with apology.
          Watch itself is excellent. I don’t see how anyone could get called out with this Rolex.
          it fits my wrist better than 116610 and it also looks WAY better than 116610 ln. I actually don’t see myself wearing 116610 anymore and I was thinking about buying VSF hulk.
          and by the way, whoever said quality of noob v6s is better than vsf 126610 is full of shit. I used to own 2 v6s. I still own noob 116610 LN v7.
          Last edited by rcom440; 21-01-21, 02:54.

Comment

Originally posted by rcom440 View Post
            I received my LN today. Somebody definitely Mickey Mouse with the package. TDs box was missing. They put coffin and watch inside usps flat rate box.
            Watch itself is excellent. I don’t see how anyone could get called out with this Rolex.
            it fits my wrist better than 116610 and it also looks WAY better than 116610 ln. I actually don’t see myself wearing 116610 anymore and I was thinking about buying VSF hulk.
            and by the way, whoever said quality of noob v6s is better than vsf 126610 is full of shit. I used to own 2 v6s. I still own noob 116610 LN v7.
            Glad you got the package!

Comment

Originally posted by sukwonee View Post

Glad you got the package!
              Thank you. LV may be next or Yacht Master 42mm.
              I think YM 42mm looks pretty badass.

Comment

My duo subs.. man i need to brush up on my photography skills, sorry for the bad pics

Comment

Congrats, rcom! I know you've been waiting a while. I'm glad it wasn't damaged. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did they think it was authentic? Like when they saw the package opened? That's crazy glad you got it and all is well.

Also that explains the wait too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Hazing; 21-01-21, 05:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazing View Post
                      Did they think it was authentic? Like when they saw the package opened? That's crazy glad you got it and all is well.

Also that explains the wait too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have no idea.
                      they definitely opened TD package - box that TD used was missing. It looks like watch was removed from coffin. It also seemed like “authenticity card” was removed. I have feeling they checked the watch.
                      I talked with some women yesterday on the phone, it seemed like she knew why package wasn’t delivered but she didn’t want to say much. I just told her to deliver the package. Today she called and apologized for inconvenience. It was very weird.

Comment

VSF #1 and does fit much better than 116610.

Last edited by eazye; 21-01-21, 06:40.

Comment

Originally posted by eazye View Post
                          VSF #1 and does fit much better than 116610.
                          I agree.
                          Rolex did great job with refining the shape of the lugs, case and bracelet size increase. People on YouTube say that it wears and looks pretty much the same as 116610... it doesn’t. To me it looks and wears different than 116610.

Comment

OK guys, I did some shots of the SELs and they're a little different from gen. The elevated middle section should be a bit higher. Not that anyone would notice at first glance, but they're slightly off.

Comment

Wait for it...

"This is what I've been saying all along."

Comment

Originally posted by muiramas View Post
                                Wait for it...

"This is what I've been saying all along."
                                hahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X