• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
F9543-C41-BDBD-4-D74-8-D34-6-FE76942770-E.jpg

Reactions: Pizzo and Glidelock

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
What are you saying curves? Are you just talking about the curve of the lugs as they get closer to the tip?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The inside edges of the lug are at an angle, if you were to measure across the lug where the SEL sits, it’ll be narrower near the case/bezel and wider at the tip. If that makes sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: recan1ze

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
The inside edges of the lug are at an angle, if you were to measure across the lug where the SEL sits, it’ll be narrower near the case/bezel and wider at the tip. If that makes sense?

The bracelet is off of mine and I measured the inside edges of the lugs and am not seeing the taper you're referring to. Everything is 20.9mm no matter where I measure. Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
The bracelet is off of mine and I measured the inside edges of the lugs and am not seeing the taper you're referring to. Everything is 20.9mm no matter where I measure. Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

Confirmed, checked mine as well. No angle whatsoever, the insides of the lugs are 100% parallel.

Last edited:
Reactions: WatchSmith.US

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

On the Gen? It’s straight on vsf

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
[mention]muiramas [/mention] I might be getting my wires crossed and am now seeing something that’s not there.

Ignore me for now. Late night skim reading the tread after a long day, loool

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I know we haven't seen a gen comparison yet but i'd bet that the case as as close to genuine as the VSF116610 is. To get this level of precision, it's obvious that the equipment they use is very sophisticated, I'd guess they 3d scan the genuine watch case (and all parts and movement parts too!) and print it out of a funky hi-tech lathe. So it would be reasonable to say that the case of the 126610 will be bang on! If the equipment didn't do its' job 'exactly', then the parts would not fit together?
Makes sense...(?)

Last edited:

sicilianu

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/8/14
Hi guys can one of you upload a pic on the clasp.. from the TDs looks that the vsf clasp isn’t that great like the ARF v4 clasp.

Looks like the sel tightness is still a problem like on all other rep factories..

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

sicilianu

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/8/14
Hi guys can one of you upload a pic on the clasp.. from the TDs looks that the vsf clasp isn’t that great like the ARF v4 clasp.

Looks like the sel tightness is still a problem like on all other rep factories..

Sent from the RWI App

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

Sent from the RWI App

Sel tightness isn’t an issue

Wasilij-2020

Horology Curious
19/1/21
The warranty card has the old Layout. I think its a vsf because of the rolex crone on the dial and on the clasp.