VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROYAL MAIL - SORTED FOR DELIVERY - Due to be delivered today
    Mine got the scan through the night, will be with me today so I’ll get a few pictures up once it arrives. Are there any particular areas of interest?

Comment

Originally posted by fatarms View Post

I got it about 36 hours ago, just hit around to taking a few more pics of it. SELs are really good until they get to the very end of the link, they slowly get closer to being more and more flush but never become fully flush with the lugs. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
      Looks great buddy. Plenty of gens with that same SEL...

Comment

What do you guys think about my clasp> I already GL it. I'm curiouse is it ok or bad?

Last edited by JanONrwi; 19-01-21, 11:39.

Comment

Originally posted by JanONrwi View Post
          What do you guys think about my clasp> I already GL it. I'm curiouse is it ok or bad?

​​​​​​*****************.com/a0UWd2c.jpeg
          Cant see the image (need to use [img] tags), what specifically are you concerned about with the clasp?

Comment

I'm concerned about width and spacing on right

Comment

I think it looks good and don’t believe you’ve got anything to worry about.

One thing to remember is the angle it’s been photographed at and that the item has also been photographed in-hand (meaning gravity comes into play and can make the clasp/bracelet drop and look like it has more of a gap).
              I’ve also noticed that the factory lighting is very intense which seems to cause reflections and light bend on metallic surfaces which can cause distortion to the shape of the watch.

Comment

Thx for your answer. There is also link to my video QC which also show the clasp. I’m nooby probobly it was only my lack of expierience

Link to QC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7rUMQcjqR8

Comment

Here are a couple of photos of SELs. My unit has a H7Z clasp.

Comment

In case anyone's wondering what it looks like next to a BB58 blue. I kinda like the 58 more.. I've always hated green color on watches, but hoped that I could finally understand what it's all about...it didn't work I mean I like it inside, the bezel looks very dark shiny green. But in the sun...eeewww...

Last edited by Therion666; 19-01-21, 13:56.

Comment

There seems to be a misconception about clasp gaps here. That thing is moving, it's not sitting in one exact position every time you close it or even while you're wearing it. The construction (also on gen) isn't that sturdy, see below shots just a few seconds apart.

Comment

Just received my qcs from puretime, less than 24hrs from payment. I assume they have some in stocks. Either way thought I'd share, already accepted.

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Gen bracelet with gap. It's not unusual.

Comment

Just had the postman drop mine off, very fast turn around from Trusty Time, currently on a Teams for work but once I finish I’ll get some photos up;-

Comment

I just saw this add on Chrono24:

https://www.chrono24.com/rolex/rolex...id17442609.htm

and you can actually see through gaps between the SELs and lugs. Can you guys see gaps too if you hold the watch against a light source?
                              Last edited by Therion666; 19-01-21, 15:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Therion666 View Post
                                I just saw this add on Chrono24:

https://www.chrono24.com/rolex/rolex...id17442609.htm

and you can actually see through gaps on SELs. Can you guys see gaps too if you hold it against a light source?
                                Personally those don't look like gaps but rather light reflecting off the edge of the case above the recessed end link. The bright light looks like clear space which gives the illusion of a gap. In another shot with the watch orientated on its side the light hits differently and you don't see what appear to be gaps anymore

You can also see the bright light I was talking about hitting this photo and why it would create the illusion of a gap once it hits the interior side of the case when it's flipped vertically

Last edited by Duckber; 19-01-21, 15:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X