• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

cjt202020

Renowned Member
Supporter
3/2/14
82ca60acdf45e7ba63ae3b83764d17fc.jpg

Sub zero

MATAZ

Known Member
15/1/20
how are the datewheel alignment on your watches? my 20s are on the low side.

My first 126610 vsf got low datewheel around 16-28 so my TD changed it for me, now it's perfectly fine. I think you can contact your TD to fix this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: nikefit

nikefit

Known Member
16/1/12
My first 126610 vsf got low datewheel around 16-28 so my TD changed it for me, now it's perfectly fine. I think you can contact your TD to fix this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, funny thing is when i change the date manually, it's quite center, but when i leave it to change itself overnight, it came out low.. anyway i'm just curious since i never had a perfectly aligned dw on reps before hahaha

R3w1nd

Renowned Member
29/8/17
UK
Not sure how this would work. Filing or sanding down the Crystal gasket would only lower the Crystal height. The steel bezel retaining ring is what holds the bezel at its height. Maybe that could be sanded down.

There is a gasket (retaining ring) that holds the bezel in place. This is different from the crystal gasket.

mumk

Renowned Member
13/7/10
Does any TD have a EU stock of these? Tried to contact LI but no answer yet

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
My LN DW is aligned perfectly.

Same. And I don't know if I'm lucky, or if I don't know how to look at this thing correctly, but my rehaut engraving looks correctly aligned. I'll try and post pics tomorrow, today is a 6263 day!

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
Does any TD have a EU stock of these? Tried to contact LI but no answer yet

Hi he will reply be patient holiday time now , he come back to me after 3 days

Reactions: mumk

oldspicedeo

Looking Around
27/8/19
Thanks, funny thing is when i change the date manually, it's quite center, but when i leave it to change itself overnight, it came out low.. anyway i'm just curious since i never had a perfectly aligned dw on reps before hahaha

This is exactly the issue on my VSF 126610 LV :sad:

Reactions: nikefit

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Saturday morning my 126610LN will be back in my hands , and it will finally be fine....I very living near to my watchmaker , will bring it in person and , so we'll check it together.... :)
My trusted watchmaker has almost finished all the work.
If I can , I'll post some pics of the 126610LN during the works , tonight.
He told me everything worked out perfectly.... ;)
I 'm also lucky 'cause he live next to me , and if there is any anomaly I can report it in the blink of an eye.
I'll let you know.... :)
Great watchmaker and great modder......... ;)

Junio M.

Last edited:

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
There is a gasket (retaining ring) that holds the bezel in place. This is different from the crystal gasket.

Correct. You mean the hyrtel ring, however, he was talking about the crystal gasket.
Neither the hyrtel or crystal gasket will help lower the bezel.

Wasilij-2020

Horology Curious
19/1/21
Saturday morning my 126610LN will be back in my hands , and it will finally be fine....I very living near to my watchmaker , will bring it in person and , so we'll check it together.... :)
My trusted watchmaker has almost finished all the work.
If I can , I'll post some pics of the 126610LN during the works , tonight.
He told me everything worked out perfectly.... ;)
I 'm also lucky 'cause he live next to me , and if there is any anomaly I can report it in the blink of an eye.
I'll let you know.... :)
Great watchmaker and great modder......... ;)

Junio M.

Great.. looking forward for your report. Would you ask your watchmaker, if there are real jewels built in, or fake plastik-stones.

I am also thinking about to let a watchmaker check my 126610LN.

Subdued

20/11/19
I am sat at my desk in my home office, -7* outside all covered in 15cm snow and the sun shining in my face :)

I keep looking at my wrist and I am amazed how good these VSF watches are!
Like hurk said in my sales thread: it took noob 12 version and vsf killing it!

Noob is the better businessman.

Reactions: Debellum

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Yeah these 41mm VSF Subs look great and also their first go at it.....I am sure VSF is really ROLEX getting in on the rep game.
I personally would like them to do the 126619LB but will order the LN for now

I might buy the entire collection :D
These watches are really good...

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Great.. looking forward for your report. Would you ask your watchmaker, if there are real jewels built in, or fake plastik-stones.

I am also thinking about to let a watchmaker check my 126610LN.

If you want I leave you the name and email of my watchmaker and you talk to him about everything.... :)
Leave me a PM.

Junio M-