Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mine arrived today, perfect


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

    Comment




      Comment


        Wow, that looks amazing. Looking forward to getting my order in!

        Comment


          fatarms did you just get yours? Your SEL looks really good to me.

          Comment


            fatarms that is quite stunning!

            Comment


              Originally posted by sukwonee View Post
              fatarms did you just get yours? Your SEL looks really good to me.
              I got it about 36 hours ago, just hit around to taking a few more pics of it. SELs are really good until they get to the very end of the link, they slowly get closer to being more and more flush but never become fully flush with the lugs. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Pietros View Post
                A few SEL shots-not the best camera work but these things are really difficult to capture correctly-the angle and lighting make a huge difference.
                Watch is H7Z clasp code, QC from mid December and all 4 points are pretty similar.



                You easily have the best model in this thread. I haven't seen SELs as good as yours. The 12 side seems a tad shallower than the 6 side but not bad. Once the factory's QC gets tighter and more of these become prevalent I'll grab one.
                Last edited by Duckber; 18-01-21, 22:16.

                Comment


                  Looking over all of these, I don't really see any with nice sharp defined SEL midlinks? They all seem a bit soft edged.

                  Mine should be here in the next couple of days, it appears to be the same too.
                  WTD: 116610LV Hulk genuine dial + TC 16610 Submariner
                  - PM me.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by modernclassic View Post
                    Looking over all of these, I don't really see any with nice sharp defined SEL midlinks? They all seem a bit soft edged.

                    Mine should be here in the next couple of days, it appears to be the same too.
                    That's what I've been saying for a while. Apparently that's ban worthy. Hoping that gets fixed by the time a no date comes out though. Looking forward to your review, please compare it to your 116
                    Last edited by Duckber; 18-01-21, 22:34.

                    Comment


                      I know they can get it right - one of my VSF116's is stunning.. the other abit soft edged.
                      WTD: 116610LV Hulk genuine dial + TC 16610 Submariner
                      - PM me.

                      Comment


                        My kermit says hello

                        Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by nikefit View Post
                          My kermit says hello

                          Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk
                          Lovely! Congrats!!


                          Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by alexcast View Post
                            Mine arrived today, perfect


                            Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
                            Who doesn't love new watch day

                            Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by nikefit View Post
                              My kermit says hello

                              Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk
                              Looks very nice! I have a hulk incoming, shall see if the green fits my daily wear

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by cosmo25 View Post

                                Looks very nice! I have a hulk incoming, shall see if the green fits my daily wear
                                Thanks! I think it looks better IRL, it's quite difficult to catch the right color in camera with the green bezel.. i'm sure you will like yours!

                                Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X