VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jayalvin777 View Post
    Has anyone with the old bracelet has try to source a new bracelet? I wonder if the engraving, coronet and clasp action is different like on the old and new version of the 116xxx i compared.
    One of your differences was the sharpness of th SEL midlink.. I have 2 'new' ones and one has softer edges than the other and one has a tighter glide than the other so I suspect it's down to the individual bracelet how good it is. as Yellowfin says, consistency is not quite there.
    WTD: 116610LV Hulk genuine dial + TC 16610 Submariner
    - PM me.

Comment

Couple quick shots

Comment

A few SEL shots-not the best camera work but these things are really difficult to capture correctly-the angle and lighting make a huge difference.
        Watch is H7Z clasp code, QC from mid December and all 4 points are pretty similar.

Comment

Both watches look excellent / very gen. Enjoy them guys and don’t overthink about sel or crystal! Tl

Comment

Originally posted by stufuse View Post
            Let’s see some More pics fellas,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTB: XF Ceramic Diver for parts, CF or Noob V4 Daytona bezel.

Comment

Mine received an update to its tracking today “Atherstone Intl DC, ITEM SCAN” hopefully a good sign that it should be with me by the end of the week (fingers crossed).

Comment

Originally posted by UnluckyXIII View Post
                Mine received an update to its tracking today “Atherstone Intl DC, ITEM SCAN” hopefully a good sign that it should be with me by the end of the week (fingers crossed).
                edit.. just noticed you are in UK.
                Last edited by rcom440; 18-01-21, 00:45.

Comment

I have one sitting Houston awaiting transfer to USPS. Jan 18 is a mail holiday so that's setback.

Comment

Originally posted by Triplock View Post
                    I have one sitting Houston awaiting transfer to USPS. Jan 18 is a mail holiday so that's setback.
                    USPS is painfully slow these days. My 126610 is still in transit. Expected delivery day was Tuesday January 12th. I’m hoping it will arrive tomorrow but do they deliver on Jan 18th? I know it’s a federal holiday.
                    I’ve heard that they are still delivering Christmas packages.
                    Last edited by rcom440; 18-01-21, 03:39.

Comment

Originally posted by rcom440 View Post

USPS is painfully slow these days. My 126610 is still in transit. Expected delivery day was Tuesday January 12th. I’m hoping it will arrive tomorrow but do they deliver on Jan 18th? I know it’s a federal holiday.
                      18th is supposed to be a mail holiday. Keep us posted!

Comment

I think the lag is pretty good.
                        The problem in the first link under the lag is not enough space as in the real one so it gives a feeling that the lag is too rounded and less sharp
                        Look at the profit

Comment

just collected my vsf kermit today.. this thing is mindblowing.. i will take some pics later

Comment

Originally posted by fatarms View Post
                            Couple quick shots
                            [url=https://clickpix.org/image/Z8wQ3b][img]
                            So good, surely the best OTB rep we’ve ever had since a TC

Comment

Originally posted by rcom440 View Post

We’ve seen the same over here in the UK, Royal Mail have been lagging behind a fair bit with deliveries, usually stuff would be 1-2 days throughout the UK but most things are taking a bit longer, my watch is currently 3 hours drive away but I’d be surprised if I see it earlier than Friday/Saturday this week.

Comment

Originally posted by UnluckyXIII View Post

We’ve seen the same over here in the UK, Royal Mail have been lagging behind a fair bit with deliveries, usually stuff would be 1-2 days throughout the UK but most things are taking a bit longer, my watch is currently 3 hours drive away but I’d be surprised if I see it earlier than Friday/Saturday this week.
                                I’ve had no post for 10 days. So many staff off sick, post sitting in depo piling up

Comment

Working...
                                X