Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by leo6929 View Post
    I received QC pics today and my clasp is 1LQ
    Was it the LN or LV?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Joelb727 View Post

      Was it the LN or LV?
      LN

      Comment


        Originally posted by leo6929 View Post

        LN
        My LN also has the 1LQ.

        Hmmmm... Are there people with the LV that have the 1LQ bracelet?


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          Originally posted by Joelb727 View Post

          Yes. I've been following the bracelet debate on this thread... that's why I asked the TD to confirm. I reminded him that the LN that I just purchased from him had the 1LQ bracelet. He then confirmed that it was the "newest batch." Being that everything looked good and he quickly answered that it was the newest batch, I didn't feel like I needed to push it or RL just over this.

          Is there anyone else who recently qc'd (within the last week) whose bracelet is the H7Z like me?
          QC’d my 126610LN on Jan 8th and it’s clasp is stamped 1LQ

          Comment


            Originally posted by Joelb727 View Post

            Yes. I've been following the bracelet debate on this thread... that's why I asked the TD to confirm. I reminded him that the LN that I just purchased from him had the 1LQ bracelet. He then confirmed that it was the "newest batch." Being that everything looked good and he quickly answered that it was the newest batch, I didn't feel like I needed to push it or RL just over this.

            Is there anyone else who recently qc'd (within the last week) whose bracelet is the H7Z like me?
            A few days ago I green lighted QC of LN. it was H7Z. I talked with people on other forums and they are still getting H7Z and they’ve been told it’s a new batch. Perhaps only LV has 1LQ stamp. I don’t think you need to worry about quality of the watch.

            Comment


              Originally posted by rcom440 View Post

              A few days ago I green lighted QC of LN. it was H7Z. I talked with people on other forums and they are still getting H7Z and they’ve been told it’s a new batch. Perhaps only LV has 1LQ stamp. I don’t think you need to worry about quality of the watch.
              Agree 100%. I know that I won't notice any difference. This is what threads like this do... drive people like me a little crazy.

              My LN that I purchased a couple of weeks ago had the 1LQ... it's the LV I just GL'd yesterday that has the H7Z. So I was curious more than anything. On this thread, it feels like I've only seen the LN with the 1LQ.

              Thanks for your response.
              Last edited by Joelb727; 14-01-21, 00:54.

              Comment


                Originally posted by tribal View Post
                Rolex Submariner Date 126610
                Diameter: 40.5 mm
                Lug to lug: 47.6 mm
                Clasp: 18.83 mm
                Lug width: 26.7 mm
                Thickness: 12 mm
                SEL 21mm
                Last Link 16,5mm

                Here is the difference to 116610



                I took my time and measured it with a caliper, so maybe it varies by 0,1 - 0,2 mm

                VSF Submariner Date 126610

                Diameter: 40,6mm
                Lug to lug: 47.6 mm
                Clasp: 18.97 mm
                Lug width: 26.7 mm
                Thickness: 12,80 mm
                SEL 21mm
                Last Link 16,5mm


                Here we can see it is nearly to gen specification.
                Only the thickness is a bit more ( I have the foil on the caseback)


                Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk




                Thanks tribal , great contribution here

                What is the thickness of the gen vs VSF insert? Are they the same? Same as the amount of bezel that extends past the insert..

                Appreciate the effort!


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Joelb727 View Post

                  Agree 100%. I know that I won't notice any difference. This is what threads like this do... drive people like me a little crazy.

                  My LN that I purchased a couple of weeks ago had the 1LQ... it's the LV I just GL'd yesterday that has the H7Z. So I was curious more than anything. On this thread, it feels like I've only seen the LN with the 1LQ.

                  Thanks for your response.
                  My LN is H7Z from mid December QC.


                  Sent from the RWI App

                  Comment



                    1LQ on LV

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Joelb727 View Post

                      My LN also has the 1LQ.

                      Hmmmm... Are there people with the LV that have the 1LQ bracelet?


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Yes my QC LV on 7 Jan the clasp 1LQ stamp.

                      Don't worry 0,5 to 1 mm no one will care. Reading this thread everyday only make My OCD Increase. I will leave this thread after i get my watch.
                      Review : ARF Datejust 116234 VS BP Datejust V2 116233
                      Rolex Datejust 36 BP 116233 vs GEN
                      Pics comparison of Datejust 41 GEN vs BP vs Noob
                      Tutorial: How to gold paint your side link TT bracelet

                      Comment


                        Just to add my info... LN version, H7Z, QC was December 28.

                        Comment


                          Got my QCs two days ago and mine was 1LQ

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Saint888 View Post

                            Yes my QC LV on 7 Jan the clasp 1LQ stamp.

                            Don't worry 0,5 to 1 mm no one will care. Reading this thread everyday only make My OCD Increase. I will leave this thread after i get my watch.
                            Fellow Wiz*one!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by sukwonee View Post

                              Fellow Wiz*one!
                              hehe i was also surprised
                              Review : ARF Datejust 116234 VS BP Datejust V2 116233
                              Rolex Datejust 36 BP 116233 vs GEN
                              Pics comparison of Datejust 41 GEN vs BP vs Noob
                              Tutorial: How to gold paint your side link TT bracelet

                              Comment


                                Update on the measurements, clasp code H7Z
                                There is a difference between clasp and buckle of .4 mm
                                Clasp is 19.4 mm wide
                                Buckle is 18.95 mm
                                last link 16.9 mm

                                For me, it is a beautiful watch but they need to improve the clasp. It feels brig and you can feel the .5 mm.
                                Does anybody have the latest Sub with the new clasp code 1LQ and can measure it?
                                Last edited by guru; 14-01-21, 09:49.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X