• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

Joelb727

Horology Curious
20/12/20
Irvine, CA
Are they new stock?

I'm assuming, yes. When I purchased my LV a week ago, I went back and forth with Eric about whether there is a new batch or not. I brought up the clasp code difference. He told me that he spoke with the factory and they stated that they have not released a new version or new batch... the factory told him that they only released one version.

He also has commented on reddit that when a customer RLs a watch, he does not recycle... he sends it back to the factory.

So, my advice would be to be clear on what you specifically want when ordering... if it's the 1LQ or H7Z bracelet/clasp.

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Look at the gen clasp
Hahahahaha
5f94f77d42e8200131db91e9e7d17daf.jpg

Joelb727

Horology Curious
20/12/20
Irvine, CA
What is the clasp code of your 116610LN?

Hi Mark. I know that your question was directed to mr.beast. But I wanted to let you know that I have purchased both the LN & LV.

My LN has the 1LQ clasp purchased ~ 1 month ago.
My LV has the H7Z clasp purchased ~ 1 week ago.

I measured both bracelets and clasps (info in an earlier comment)... and while there is a size difference, it is so slight (0.5mm - 1mm), IMO, I view it as a tolerance difference. Both watches are indistinguishable on the wrist and both are of the same quality.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Are they new stock?
Li at Jtime had a few too. He usually posts pics of stock on reddit.

But last I saw he had a few of each and I'm sure by now, he resupplied because I know he got a handful of watches.

And edit to add - yes they're all new.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I saw on Reddit that Geektime has a slew of VSF 126610 LV and LN in stock and ready to ship before CNY if anyone is interested.

Just checked his website and it says they will not ship beyond the 24th Jan, I was looking to by an LN..

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Hi Mark. I know that your question was directed to mr.beast. But I wanted to let you know that I have purchased both the LN & LV.

I measured both bracelets and clasps (info in an earlier comment)... and while there is a size difference, it is so slight (0.5mm - 1mm), IMO, I view it as a tolerance difference. Both watches are indistinguishable on the wrist and both are of the same quality.

Which one is preferable/closer to gen? I have a 1LQ on my LV.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Li at Jtime had a few too. He usually posts pics of stock on reddit.

But last I saw he had a few of each and I'm sure by now, he resupplied because I know he got a handful of watches.

And edit to add - yes they're all new.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Li told me all his back stock of 126610LV is sold out.

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
I ordered mine a few days ago through trusty's...

Joelb727

Horology Curious
20/12/20
Irvine, CA
As far as I know is 1LQ closer to gen dimensions.

Glidelock is correct. But I do want to note that my TD offered to exchange the LV with the H7Z for one with the 1LQ. Upon receipt and after comparing both side by side, I declined and decided to keep the LV that I received. To my eyes, both watches are indistinguishable. And the LV that I GL'd is a great copy. My point is that you cannot go wrong with either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gindiesel

12/10/20
Canada
I'll add my clasp from QC pics (1LQ):

ZtQxyJ.jpg

And, here's the time graph, with the lower than usual amplitude (which is apparently acceptable due to lift angle, from what I've read on this thread concerning this movement):

ZtQbHo.jpg

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17

but the bracelets are the same? only changes the size of the buckle?

Joelb727

Horology Curious
20/12/20
Irvine, CA
but the bracelets are the same? only changes the size of the buckle?

No. The bracelet taper is slightly different* as well. I posted rough measurements a few pages back here.

The bracelet link at the case begins as the same size. But the last link of the HLZ is roughly 0.5mm wider** (only perceptible with calipers). Because the final links are slightly wider, the clasp needs to also be slightly wider to accommodate the 0.5mm difference.

*this difference is imperceivable to my eyes... including the bracelet taper.

**note that my measurement of the H7Z bracelet/clasp does not account for the fact that I measured the H7Z with it's protective wrapping intact.

Last edited:

Joelb727

Horology Curious
20/12/20
Irvine, CA
Just checked his website and it says they will not ship beyond the 24th Jan, I was looking to by an LN..

I would contact him directly. He's very responsive and there are a few people that have posted on reddit today that he is still accepting orders. I always contact him via WhatsApp.
  • Non RWI dealer info. removed. C Master

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Uhr70