• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

5 digit ARF Death Fire Mod

Ticktock8

👽👽👽👽👽
Patron
Certified
27/2/17
UK
It's only 17 years old maximum so it's way beyond what it should be. Hoping to tone it down a little. Any idea on the bezel insert anyone? Seen some on the bay and wondered what I'd need as some have different fittings despite the same reference

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
You can get a gen used insert on Ebay, the gen inserts fit on JF, so they should fit on ARF. Gen inserts are friction fit
( snap in) . Some aftermarket inserts may require tape as thier can be slight size differences.
I would go with gen inserts, used they are relatively cheap.

Good luck !

Reactions: Ticktock8

Ticktock8

👽👽👽👽👽
Patron
Certified
27/2/17
UK
You'll all be pleased to know it's had some TLC. New snap in bezel. £27 off eBay. And the face and hands cleaned up a bit, and the date wheel muckied up a bit to make more sense of a messed up dial and date wheel. It will be back with me within a week but just had these images off my watch guy. What do you all think?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Better. Ideally though, I'd like the six and nine markers, the hands and the pearl to match the rest of the markers.

Reactions: Bill_C

eleventibillion

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/9/20
NorCal
I think it looks legendary! Really do like the end result...which of course will not the be the end result! Nicely done, I really do love the patina on all the markers.

Reactions: Ticktock8