• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Green Submariner 41 126610 LV review

fletch512

Known Member
9/5/06
My 126610 LV vsf 3235

For sure that's nice. Great camera work on the picture. Let us know when you get a green factory 126610 to compare it to.

For me personally, I'm gravitating toward the green factory. Pros weighing in favor of the green factory: the serial numbers on the rehaut are properly aligned, the lug profile is slightly better, better value for the $$$. Pros weighing in favor of the VSF: bracelet may be better, rehaut seems to have a nicer polish. Unknowns: which has the better crystal and date mag (both look good from pics, but there are no side-to-side comps; which has better insert (color looks the same from pictures, VSF seems to have deeper index cutouts, but may not matter in real life). Don't care one way or the other: A2824 vs. VS3235 (pros and cons to both movements).

Reactions: m5smg2

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
cffdb34d7de0a695e47ee3be57303a36.jpg

Reactions: KJ2020

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
you finally got me
:frusty:
I have given up resistance and just pushed the order button
:wtf:

lets see whether my 126610 comes out as good as yours
:drool:

received it yesterday and I love it
everything is fine except a slight offset on the rehaut engraving which doesn't bother me and was visible on QC pics as well
beautiful watch
thanks OP for pushing me towards ordering and not waiting for a better version/different factory

Reactions: m5smg2

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Are we sure the green factory isn't just the vsf with eta clone Ala the rxf version of the sub

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

MATAZ

Known Member
15/1/20
Are we sure the green factory isn't just the vsf with eta clone Ala the rxf version of the sub

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

The coronet on the dial between VSF and Green look different. Also VSF cyclops has distortion on the edge more than Green cyclops. These don't mean they're same or different factory but just my observation :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papagio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/2/20
Hi everyone,

I received the QC pictures today and I would like to know what do you think about the hour markers ?

Thank's !

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Hi everyone,

I received the QC pictures today and I would like to know what do you think about that ?

Thank's !

I think you need to read the rules because nobody is going to QC your watch for you.

if you can’t see anything wrong with it then accept it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papagio

Papagio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/2/20
I think you need to read the rules because nobody is going to QC your watch for you.

if you can’t see anything wrong with it then accept it.

Yes I'm sorry ! I corrected that because I have a real request on the hour markers.