• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New VRF Pepsi GMT Max

gareth

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/10
What does it take to get a colour transition in the right place? ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
This is orrible!!!

Nah, we've come a long way bro.

THIS is horrible. Looks OK straight on.
YhUTv.jpg

But turn it on an angle and boom arghh, is that ORANGE?
YhiUj.jpg

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Let’s just hope nobody catches me with their loupe when I’m out, that would be an “orrible” situation.

no lens is needed to see the wrong transition. The red inside the 8 is obvious bro

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
VBJZHs.jpg
Upgraded the crystal on my VRF to a Spongebob custom one

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Decent upgrade mate, waiting for my prof xtal coming and I’ll get that on. Got a noob insert as well but still prefer the vrf insert colours

I originally had a prof on it but seemed to distort the numbers - you may need to play about with gasket

Reactions: KJ2020

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
Hi guys, to those who owned the VRF, how is the movement so far after a month or so of ownership? I am still inclined to get this watch but would like to know the movement's reliability. Also, how much power reserve is it running? Thanks in advance.

The movement is CHS. It will fail sooner or later.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
The movement is CHS. It will fail sooner or later.

You can say that about any rep movement, or for that matter any movement at all. You should do some more reading about the VR3185 before making a statement like that. It is based on the VR3135 and is by far the best rep true clone Rolex GMT movement made thus far. Even the datewheel is close enough to gen that one can get away without replacing it. If looking for a rep Rolex GMT, this is the movement you want to have.

Last edited:

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19
You can say that about any rep movement, or for that matter any movement at all. You should do some more reading about the VR3185 before making a statement like that. It is based on the VR3135 and is by far the best rep true clone Rolex GMT movement made thus far. Even the datewheel is close enough to gen that one can get away without replacing it. If looking for a rep Rolex GMT, this is the movement you want to have.

great info thanks, it confirms lots of things I've read recently

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19
Some real clowns commenting, I'd be surprised if you can actually spot it on your wrist. "Instant tell" :megalol:

Looks like you are the clown here for how you write. And a bit blind/fool also. Fair enough

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19
That's cool mate you got me, you worry about your instant tells buying shit like this;

:megalol: :thumbsup:

Wtf did you spy on me? you really got some serious mental problem, like your avatar suggest :rolleyes:

However for info I didn't bought that crap, I only sold it for a friend on mine. None of your business anyway. Clown

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Wtf did you spy on me? you really got some serious mental problem, like your avatar suggest :rolleyes:

However for info I didn't bought that crap, I only sold it for a friend on mine. None of your business anyway. Clown

Great talk, moron. Hope 'your friend' enjoys his Batman and you enjoy your black GMT. I'll enjoy my Pepsi, I'll just be sure to avoid Kevin and his dog with augmented eyes eager to call me out, instant tell bezel insert! :megalol:

Reactions: Scottymagic