• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New VRF Pepsi GMT Max

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Insert is much better than the previous one, speedbumps are present but they honestly aren't bad. Looks like it has the VR3185 movement too.
ZmL725.png

ZmLEnF.png

Last edited:

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
ZmeUv1.png

3 gens in picture, MK1 > MK2 > MK3

The red on the VRF could be better but the blue is nice, I'd say it resembles the MK2 the closest.

I agree, it's not perfect but for me it's 'acceptable', wouldn't be called out unless one was beside it. DW and Crystal will be replaced

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo_7 and Fervid

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Patron
Certified
12/10/19
EU
What our expert members can say about this ?? Is the movement another time bomb or is it reliable ?
The insert does look pretty good IMO ..

matadormax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/17
I only interested about two subject:

1. Are the mechanism reliability okay?
2. Are the bezel red color correction okay?

If these two question's answer is okay, let's pull the trigger... :)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I don't see anything different besides the insert and the datewheel. The insert looks good, of course the QC will be the real test. Website pics can be deceiving. The colors are nice, arguably the red is nicer than any of the 3 gen versions depending on your preference. It doesn't have the deep cherry/burgundy hues of the MK 2/3, which is OK by me since factories haven't gotten that exactly right anyway. The blue is a good match to either MK 2/3.

It's curious why the DW is so bold since it's a VR3185 (properly engraved to 3285). The VR3185 has always had a near gen-like DW. Hope that's not a bad omen.

rockdaly bro you should edit your post to label your second pic as the previous model to make that clear to those who might not know better.

Last edited:

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
I don't see anything different besides the insert and the datewheel. The insert looks good, of course the QC will be the real test. Website pics can be deceiving. The colors are nice, arguably the red is nicer than any of the 3 gen versions depending on your preference. It doesn't have the deep cherry/burgundy hues of the MK 2/3, which is OK by me since factories haven't gotten that exactly right anyway. The blue is a good match to either MK 2/3.

It's curious why the DW is so bold since it's a VR3185 (properly engraved to 3285). The VR3185 has always had a near gen-like DW. Hope that's not a bad omen.

rockdaly bro you should edit your post to label your second pic as the previous model to make that clear to those who might not know better.

Thanks bro, how do I edit the original post?

garyun

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/12
Looks like the movement is VR3186 and just stamped 3285. would be nice getting some clarification on this though....