• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New VRF Pepsi GMT Max

mrgho06

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/21
Ordered mine back before the raid. And was waiting to GL the other ZF in the order when the raid happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: McDuck888

kevBquick

9/10/18
Thanks for the link as always KJ! Has anyone successfully changed their crystal over to the Clark crystal? Once I know one fits perfectly, I'd be keen on placing an order for one myself.

yes i have a clark crystal with AR on the cyclops. 295 as KJ2020 mentioned. real nice guy. also put one on my GMF v1 batman with proper crystal gasket. now its gen height and not that ridiculously tall crystal height.

Reactions: KJ2020

mariano

Horology Curious
21/5/21
Since when did the Noob Pepsi become so good? Stop being delusional lads. VRF colours are far better from what we’ve seen so far and as a watch it’s far more bang for your buck.

Noob on left, gen on right. Not my picture, I wouldn’t give Noob a cent of my cash for anything but a daytona these days.

V5WqpF.jpg

any good daytona seller?

Alex_oz

Known Member
8/10/20
Hey, does anyone knows if the VRF factory is back open or still laying low?

Alwaysblue99

18/7/20
Hi guys I’ve got a vrf Pepsi and about to send it for a service.
at the same time I’m after changing the Crystal
am I right in thinking that with the Clark Crystal I need the 2.7mm gasket?
ive trawled through the thread for the reference numbers but on a phone RWI isn’t the easiest to navigate
I am not a fan of the jubilee so am I right in saying an ARF oyster is the way to go?
thanks all

Last edited:

sjtu

Horology Curious
30/6/19
United States
Also on the fence, think about getting either Clark or Gen crystal.

Got QC pics from Andrew today (08/10), it took about 20 days, not too bad~
The watch looks fine to me, any second opinions? Thank you.
j2Z61s.jpg
j2Z1Nn.jpg
j2ZnK3.jpg

Last edited:

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
This VRF pepsi doesn't have a lip. Could it be that CLEAN has taken over VRF stock to sell? just guessing!! lol

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
VRF pepsi never has a lip to begin with, if you want a lip get noob, noob is the only rep pepsi with a lip

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
The DJF listed on perfect clones appears to have the correct lip edge but nobody has received one as yet to check for sure how it looks in person.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sjtu

Horology Curious
30/6/19
United States
To me, the lip is too small to tell even in this zoom in pic (left gen, copied from the forum), let alone wearing it on wrist and moving around, :)

Reactions: Jayalvin777