New VRF Pepsi GMT Max

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottymagic View Post
    Looks like I managed to get in before the price rise! It must be generating a lot of interest & I doubt it’s the factory that put the price up, be interesting what other TDs do.
    Likewise (I hope) I'll be here to share QC's when my piece does arrive. Must be generating a lot of interest, hopefully it pressures Noob to revise their current Pepsi, whether it be a price drop, movement upgrade or both!

Comment

Originally posted by SvnNZ View Post

Likewise (I hope) I'll be here to share QC's when my piece does arrive. Must be generating a lot of interest, hopefully it pressures Noob to revise their current Pepsi, whether it be a price drop, movement upgrade or both!
      Noob survive on their Daytona - their other models, have been surpassed by other factories. Just look at the difference between the latest Batman release and ARF

Comment

Originally posted by Scottymagic View Post

Noob survive on their Daytona - their other models, have been surpassed by other factories. Just look at the difference between the latest Batman release and ARF
        I nearly bought one too, bezel inserts looked fairly decent on TD photos, but from all the QC's I saw they were just disappointing to me, ARF is leagues ahead in the Batman race visually... Really hope my TD can get this Pepsi for me.

Comment

Originally posted by rockdaly View Post
          puretime01 what’s with the bait and switch? I was going to order for $458 yesterday. Honor the price
          you are tagging the wrong puretime
          "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"

"You!"

Comment

Originally posted by mari115 View Post

you are tagging the wrong puretime
            Oops

Comment

Originally posted by shigetty View Post
              Jesus f**kin christ, the greedy cucks. I knew I wasn't hallucinating the price bump.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

That's some blazing pretentious sniffing your own fart shite right there going on about gens being valuable and better because they can be passed on to children and such. Heck, that's advertising right in line with the De Beers diamond cucks

Comment

Originally posted by kennygconspiracy View Post
                Jesus f**kin christ, the greedy cucks. I knew I wasn't hallucinating the price bump.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
                It's $508 on intime too.

-Matt

Comment

Originally posted by shocktech102 View Post

It's $508 on intime too.

-Matt
                  Sorry, but I can’t see it on Intime site...www.intime05.co is correct?

Comment

It's a CF Bezel with speedbumps.

Comment

two different movements in it? 3285 and 3186?

Comment

Rehaut engraving is still pretty crap compared to the v1, non max, whatever you wanna call it. Speedbumps present themselves in different lighting. Honestly I'm loving the colors of that insert, it's not perfect but who cares?
                        Last edited by SvnNZ; 27-11-20, 01:03.

Comment

I like the color of insert a lot but that speed bump just kills it....hopefully they can come out with improved version without the bump soon.

Comment

Not saying anything new , if that 6 speed bump is typical am out. That is an eye sore and negates whatever good there is as it sticks out like a sore thumb

Comment

More photos from chazing

Comment

This is the best insert! I means color...Noob is too much dark

Comment

Working...
                                X