• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New VRF Pepsi GMT Max

cookienc10

4/4/16
Has anybody of you already made bad experience with the vrf gmt movement in terms of reliability? How does the setting and winding of it feel?

bupeapoop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/20
Is there still an issue with smaller hands on the new BLNR jubilee release by VRF? Would I best trying to source one of the original versions of the watch?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Is there still an issue with smaller hands on the new BLNR jubilee release by VRF? Would I best trying to source one of the original versions of the watch?

No the inserts on the earlier versions are not nearly as good. Wait, are you asking about the BLNR or the BLRO? This is a thread about the Pepsi. Earlier version VRF BLNR inserts were bad too. Hands seem to be a batch issue, not a version issue.

Reactions: GottaHave

bupeapoop

5/9/20
No the inserts on the earlier versions are not nearly as good. Wait, are you asking about the BLNR or the BLRO? This is a thread about the Pepsi. Earlier version VRF BLNR inserts were bad too. Hands seem to be a batch issue, not a version issue.

Ah gotcha! That's interesting to know! I was concerned it was a version issue and not a batch issue. Right.. I'll need to look out for that as I'm just about to place my order.

This VRF Pepsi is one lovely looking watch and there's been some seriously useful info throughout these pages to make my decision that little bit easier.The Rehaut engravings doesn't seem to be the greatest, but quite honestly, I can live with that.

Last edited:

bupeapoop

5/9/20
3 months of waiting? What took them so long? Congrats on the green light though! No doubt it'll be worth the wait!

mytux

Known Member
13/2/20
Belgium, EU
I ordered 17th of December 2020, then I received a mail 2 weeks after saying it was in back order.
Then 1 week after saying that they always refused watches from factory because they always had issues.
Then factories were raided...
then China New year
and then finally QC pics :)

thanks !

Poolsfinest

Renowned Member
4/8/14
Can anyone help inform why on Intime there are two different prices for the same base BLRO Pepsi?

One is marked as “clean factory bezel” and comes with a $50 premium ($508 vs $458)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Elno38

Poolsfinest

Renowned Member
4/8/14
Can anyone help inform why on Intime there are two different prices for the same base BLRO Pepsi?

One is marked as “clean factory bezel” and comes with a $50 premium ($508 vs $458)

Sent from the RWI App

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland

Hi mate

Clean Factory (also known as CF) is producing the best bezels, with platinum markers. They hold way much longer. the 50 usd upprice is worth it man:)

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Hi mate

Clean Factory (also known as CF) is producing the best bezels, with platinum markers. They hold way much longer. the 50 usd upprice is worth it man:)

If this is true - "Clean Factory (also known as CF) is producing the best bezels, with platinum markers." - I fully agree the $50 is worth it.

Is there 100% irrefutable proof of this?

Thanks in advance.

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Dude, it's $50, even if it looks better it's worth it 100% proof ( shaking my head)

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Dude, it's $50, even if it looks better it's worth it 100% proof ( shaking my head)

Asking proof of something that 'appears' to be the same & they're asking more money bothers you? If so, why?

If $50 is that easy to get why don't you send me $50 as I'm a starving old man with a PP account awaiting your 'easy' money.

Maybe consider the wallets of others by putting your big boy pants on.

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
If $50 is such a pain to you, you shouldn't be buying these watches to begin with a. Because you can use the money better b. Because who you trying to impress while trying to make ends meat c. Why are you trying to impress anybody trying make ends meat d. save your money and make sure you make ends meat

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

Sent from the RWI App

Clean Factory is well known for making great quality inserts. The difference is well worth the additional cost. However, AFAIK no other TDs are claiming the VRF Pepsi Max (the topic of this thread) has a CF insert. Look at the inserts on the bottom 2 watches of this page at Trusty"s, and compare to the watch at the top of Trusty's page. It should be very obvious to you that the V1 inserts are not so great.

https://trustytime.io/index.php?mai...h_in_description=1&keyword=Rolgmt+vrf&x=0&y=0

ROF BLROs also use the same newer insert like the Pepsi Max, and the same movement. It's a decent choice for about $80 less than the VRF Pepsi Max.

ROF
16174104540140.jpg

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
If $50 is such a pain to you, you shouldn't be buying these watches to begin with a. Because you can use the money better b. Because who you trying to impress while trying to make ends meat c. Why are you trying to impress anybody trying make ends meat d. save your money and make sure you make ends meat

I'm careful with every $50 I have so I can buy a genuine Rolex GMT and not have to hang around people like you with a Rep being rude to people on this site.

If you have no respect for $50 my PP acct is waiting for your money bigshot..............getting it yet & if you haven't, think about it harder.

FFS grow & exercise some manners.

Last edited:

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
I'm careful with every $50 I have so I can buy a genuine Rolex GMT and not have to hang around people like you with a Rep being rude to people on this site.

If you have no respect for $50 my PP acct is waiting for your money bigshot..............getting it yet & if you haven't, think about it harder.

FFS grow & exercise some manners.

Still keep begging to get $50 ???? Why don't you start a gofundme if you are so desperate for people to send you money. And again, if you need to save $50 every week to buy a rolex......you should not be buying a rolex.

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
I have ordered my first gmt blro vrf from yourwatch. It’s never arrived...

Now I have reordered from intime and have choose the 458 dollar version. (I don’t have know that’s now a cf bezel insert is available).

Today in the morning I have written Ryan that he must upgrade my watch to the 508 dollar version. Wow it looks so much better in Compairson with the gen 126710.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020