• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New VRF Pepsi GMT Max

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Yup, can't fault them though. Still cheaper and yet better than noob.

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Looks like I managed to get in before the price rise! It must be generating a lot of interest & I doubt it’s the factory that put the price up, be interesting what other TDs do.

Reactions: Fervid

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Looks like I managed to get in before the price rise! It must be generating a lot of interest & I doubt it’s the factory that put the price up, be interesting what other TDs do.

Likewise (I hope) I'll be here to share QC's when my piece does arrive. Must be generating a lot of interest, hopefully it pressures Noob to revise their current Pepsi, whether it be a price drop, movement upgrade or both!

Reactions: harmeetjollyy

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Likewise (I hope) I'll be here to share QC's when my piece does arrive. Must be generating a lot of interest, hopefully it pressures Noob to revise their current Pepsi, whether it be a price drop, movement upgrade or both!

Noob survive on their Daytona - their other models, have been surpassed by other factories. Just look at the difference between the latest Batman release and ARF

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Noob survive on their Daytona - their other models, have been surpassed by other factories. Just look at the difference between the latest Batman release and ARF

I nearly bought one too, bezel inserts looked fairly decent on TD photos, but from all the QC's I saw they were just disappointing to me, ARF is leagues ahead in the Batman race visually... Really hope my TD can get this Pepsi for me.

Reactions: vcappp

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
ZmCsgJ.png

ZmCvoP.png

ZmC7TW.png

Rehaut engraving is still pretty crap compared to the v1, non max, whatever you wanna call it. Speedbumps present themselves in different lighting. Honestly I'm loving the colors of that insert, it's not perfect but who cares?

Last edited:

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
I like the color of insert a lot but that speed bump just kills it....hopefully they can come out with improved version without the bump soon.

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Not saying anything new , if that 6 speed bump is typical am out. That is an eye sore and negates whatever good there is as it sticks out like a sore thumb