• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New VRF Pepsi GMT Max

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
mines been sitting in LAX for days....no movement. but now there is COVID delays and mail back logs.....no idea when this package is going to arrive. was hoping to have the crystal on and this watch complete before xmas. now this won't be complete for who knows how long.

What xstal did you decide to go for?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
mines been sitting in LAX for days....no movement. but now there is COVID delays and mail back logs.....no idea when this package is going to arrive. was hoping to have the crystal on and this watch complete before xmas. now this won't be complete for who knows how long.

I sent parcel to italy from neighbour country and parcell arrived 1 month after i sent it ,i couldve arrive faster walking to italy so everyone who have delays dont worry

Watch-a-say

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/18
i went with a clark crystal with AR cyclops. I also have a GMF v1 crystal with LEC...but its not as nice as clarks.

which model number is the right crystal for this one? "25- 295-C 295C 25-295C with AR date window"?

I just put in the order for one of these yesterday. Waiting on QC pics!

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
which model number is the right crystal for this one? "25- 295-C 295C 25-295C with AR date window"?

I just put in the order for one of these yesterday. Waiting on QC pics!

The correct one for GMT is B25-295-CAR-C1

Edit: just realized you was referring to a clarks crystal, the one I mentioned is the gen number but yes the ceramic GMTs have AR date window so definetly take one with AR !

Last edited:

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
Bit better lighting today! Got a prof xtal on the way and hopefully get it installed in the new year.

Zy7IRs.jpg

Zy7YhY.jpg

Zy7ynD.jpg

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
ZyGult.jpg

New VRF next to the noob bezel. Intended to buy the 'regular' (old) VRF BLRO with the intent of switching to the noob bezel but got upgraded in the process and now I'm sitting with this new VRF and a noob bezel and I'm not so sure anymore.

Weirdly enough, the red turns out to be significantly brighter in the pictures in comparison of looking at it with my pair of eyeballs.

EDIT: I need to stress this more, but wow. Looking at the picture on a bigger screen even more emphasizes my previous comment - on photo this bezel appears MUCH brighter than in real life. Super weird.

Last edited:

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Weirdly enough, the red turns out to be significantly brighter in the pictures in comparison of looking at it with my pair of eyeballs.

I couldn't agree more with this comment, sometimes I try and take photos but they end up getting deleted, looks significantly better in person.

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
The hands are different from other samples posted here, and not in a good way. Smaller profiles, thicker borders and smaller lume plots. Could be a temporary stock shortage or might turn out to be a long term supply shift.

Z1zEAR.jpg

Oh now i See. Do you think its a Real vrf (new Version)?
In German bierhaus they mean its a Good Exemplar.