New VRF Pepsi GMT Max

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tobosutin View Post
    I received QC from TD today. Is it a rule violation for me to upload a photo?
    If you have a query regarding something, or you've already accepted go for it

Comment

I have already approved it, so I will upload a photo.

Comment

To my eye, those transitions look pretty clean on these photos!

Comment

Honestly looks pretty good. The VRF are consistent with these inserts too, point of transition and speedbumps are the same.

I'll probably do a wee paint mod inside the 8 and the 6 to hide the lines when I receive mine.
          Last edited by SvnNZ; 01-12-20, 13:20.

Comment

Originally posted by tobosutin View Post
            I received QC from TD today. Is it a rule violation for me to upload a photo?
            Yeah you can post pics especially In a Thread about the watch. It's only a violation to post a QC Pic and ask the forum to check it in your behalf. But posting is fine.

Also the pics you posted look good.

Edit to add - actually that looks really good. This QC is the first time I'm really really looking at this model and this looks really good. The dial and hour marks look great.
            I'd love to see this in some sunlight to what the colors really look like.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Hazing; 01-12-20, 13:30.

Comment

Thank you for your feedback. I also seemed very good.
              I’m looking forward to the arrival this watch and I will upload a photo when the watch arrives.

Comment

Comment

damn both of the QC look clean af, perfect DW position, insane insert, crystal not bad, but i would still wanna put either gen or prof crystal on it, then it a perfect watch no future mod needed

Comment

Originally posted by SvnNZ View Post
                    Honestly looks pretty good. The VRF are consistent with these inserts too, point of transition and speedbumps are the same.

I'll probably do a wee paint mod inside the 8 and the 6 to hide the lines when I receive mine.
                    Do you flatten the inside/bottom of the engraving with a Dremel before painting?

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post

Do you flatten the inside/bottom of the engraving with a Dremel before painting?
                      I haven't thought that far through yet, will need to have it in hand first.

Comment

Hard to tell with the lighting but I'm not complaining

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFin View Post

scrape out the fill with an exacto knife.

Comment

These QCs are fantastic! If I were a BLRO fan I would definitely order one.

Comment

Wow... pretty good and pretty consistent quality on QC's....

Comment

For an out of the box Rep really impressive, only prof crystal and you’re ready. DW and bezel looks also very good „like“ gen. Nice piece

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X