• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New VRF Pepsi GMT Max

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
Only happened when I was wearing SH movement, they never spotted a VRF so your good with this one. This keeping me from buying the arf batman :(

Are u serious? You are telling that airport custom agents may check autenticity of the watch you are wearing?????????????? i always flight all around the world with a rep at wrist and a couple of reps in the baggage, and never had any problems......some years ago (2011), i went to Thailand for holidays and met NARIKAA (she is smart and very nice, guys, let me say it ;-) in her shop in a great shopping center (it seems it was in Bangkok)....i returned to Italy with 5 reps ;-)

Reactions: Jayalvin777

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Are u serious? You are telling that airport custom agents may check autenticity of the watch you are wearing?????????????? i always flight all around the world with a rep at wrist and a couple of reps in the baggage, and never had any problems......some years ago (2011), i went to Thailand for holidays and met NARIKAA (she is smart and very nice, guys, let me say it ;-) in her shop in a great shopping center (it seems it was in Bangkok)....i returned to Italy with 5 reps ;-)

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that he was NOT serious. In fact, I don't even think he was that subtle about it. (Funny as hell though)

Reactions: leo6929

Bobbydriver13

Horology Curious
31/8/20

Jesus :D

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz

Fake story about fake watches :giggle:

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
This watch looks like my perfect X-mas gift!

On PT I see 2 versions , one with oyster and other with jubilee bracelet and with different movements. What is difference between sa3285 and sa3186? I am looking for most reliable. Thx

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
For me this came out of nowhere as I was considering the Noob.... now I´m very close on pulling the trigger on this VRF.... could this movement be problematic as the one in the Noob?....decisions...

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
This watch looks like my perfect X-mas gift!

On PT I see 2 versions , one with oyster and other with jubilee bracelet and with different movements. What is difference between sa3285 and sa3186? I am looking for most reliable. Thx

All VRF GMTs come with the (RWI named) VR3185 movement, which is the best rep GMT movement available. The oyster version (116710) is engraved 3186. The jubilee version (126710) is engraved 3285. There are no other differences in the movement.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
All VRF GMTs come with the (RWI named) VR3185 movement, which is the best rep GMT movement available. The oyster version (116710) is engraved 3186. The jubilee version (126710) is engraved 3285. There are no other differences in the movement.

Thanks, all I needed to know to go for it. After several years waiting, finally a decent Pepsi rep on the horizon for me :)

ksaander

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
29/4/10
EU
First came ARF batman, now this.. cant justify two gmt masters.. or can I?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Got some QC goodness for you guys for the watch that's on its way to me! The 18 transition looks very good to me, and the colors look great too!

ZqLlnk.jpg

ZqLPZJ.jpg

ZqLQ2D.jpg

ZqLpuo.jpg

ZqLtfY.jpg

more: https://imgur.com/a/o2BWjgr

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Got some QC goodness for you guys for the watch that's on its way to me! The 18 transition looks very good to me, and the colors look great too!
ZqLlnk.jpg

Looks amazing mate! Wear it in good health!

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18

ZqLlnk.jpg

more: https://imgur.com/a/o2BWjgr

Enjoy the watch in good health!! If you like it, that’s the one.

We have been critical about Noob 18 transition, well the VRF transition is wrong too. The red to blue transition should happen on the inner rim of the 8 digit, in VRF it happens too early and Noob too late :D

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
no cranberry in these photos :-(

Ferrari red bro. It's pretty, and too bad Rolex didn't use it. It harkens back to the Pepsi of heritage.

Zqe4c2.jpg

I'll probably get one because I like it, you can't wear any rep ceramic Pepsi's near a gen anyway. Too bad about the cyclops flaws - these pics don't show it.

Last edited: