• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF 116610LN disappointed

Logixa

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
9/11/17
Netherlands
The edges of the lugs are supposed to be sharp... My gen had it too.. Of course it will hurt if you press hard enough.

But the crown? Hahaha this is a new one for me. My Gen also had sharp crown, it is supposed to be like that. Of course not so sharp that it could cut.

You sure you are not a wimp with women's skin? :rofl: something tells me you have never done any kind of physical hard labor in your life :rofl:

Reactions: Williams_27

Navigator H4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/20
Either you have some tomatoes on your eyes or such a thick cornea that you can neither see nor feel the difference.

Williams_27

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/2/20
In everyday life and wear, when would the bracelet be in that angle, enough to expose the "sharp" edge of the lugs. Stop looking for flaws or things to complain over, if it bothers you that much buy an Arkansas stone and dull the edges off.

ABC123

22/8/07
USA
This thread should have been called: [h=1]"ZZF 116610LN disa-ppointed"[/h]

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
do you have a gen submarine to put next to the zzf?
You’ll find that almost all of a submarine is pretty smooth - it makes for easier progress through the water. The only bits that might feel quite sharp are the edges of the propeller blades.

As an aside, I did a tour of a decommissioned Russian nuclear Sub, while visiting the German V2 rocket development site at Peenemünde. God, it was the least ergonomic piece of machinery you could possibly imagine. It’s like the last thing on anyone’s mind when designing it was that submarines have crews. It definitely needed some serious modding to make it more comfortable for the users...

But anyway, I digress...

mariot

22/2/19
You’ll find that almost all of a submarine is pretty smooth - it makes for easier progress through the water. The only bits that might feel quite sharp are the edges of the propeller blades.

As an aside, I did a tour of a decommissioned Russian nuclear Sub, while visiting the German V2 rocket development site at Peenemünde. God, it was the least ergonomic piece of machinery you could possibly imagine. It’s like the last thing on anyone’s mind when designing it was that submarines have crews. It definitely needed some serious modding to make it more comfortable for the users...

But anyway, I digress...

submariner ⚓️????????????