• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

THE ZZF V3 ROLEX SUBMARINER 116610LV HULK REVIEW

Onoratoa54

Certified
29/1/19
Waiting for review of vsf vaperone

there is 2 batch of vsf.
today just Rejected qc pics.

Last edited:

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
vaperone your review is excellent and very informative thank you ! I have the ZZF V3 and i just love it...i will never change it for a VSF, because the quality is here and since i had some gen Sub before i can compare.
Regarding the brushing i agree that i depends of the guy who worked on the satin wheel, anyway mine is very well done and i find the brushing amazing under different light condition !

​​​​​​​

Reactions: mariot and Tione12

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I've just noticed that the hands and 6 and 9 markers are all white than the other markers on my v2s. Is the be the same
b308c28e593158ac9b87e6b30887cbc8.jpg

Sent from my SM-A115F using Tapatalk

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
Received my ZZF V3 today n its an awesome watch OOTB...feel n finish is very very Gen like. The bracelet is also nice quality with outright use without any treatment with excellent secure clasp action...cheers!!!

V56hI2.jpg

btocamelo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/09
nice review and pics! ... I have GEN Explorer II (old and new model) also YM ... my pet peeve over the years is that the factories have not been able to solve that precision machined fitment of the SEL where it meets the case, when view from the back side. There is always some groove separation, or the "horns" of the SEL are not precisely mated to the cut out of the corners of the case.

I have a GEN SUB-C 3135 movement with dial and hands that I am looking to drop into a REP that has similar installation to GEN case where you drop in the movement, rotate, then unscrew the movement screws to secure the movement inside the case. I only see the ZZF and VSF allow this type of install ... but their SEL fit on the back doesnt look precise from the photos I've seen on Trusty or PT.

Any advice on what factory modell to go for ... drop in the GEN movement and dial?

I have 2 gen subs c the brushing is the same for very close .maybe you got a poor brushed example mate.shit happens if the person brushing your watch was having a bad day:)

As for the dial my v2 dial is identical to my v3 .I've never had a v2s so wont comment on that

btocamelo

28/9/09
nice review and pics! ... I have GEN Explorer II (old and new model) also YM ... my pet peeve over the years is that the factories have not been able to solve that precision machined fitment of the SEL where it meets the case, when view from the back side. There is always some groove separation, or the "horns" of the SEL are not precisely mated to the cut out of the corners of the case.

I have a GEN SUB-C 3135 movement with dial and hands that I am looking to drop into a REP that has similar installation to GEN case where you drop in the movement, rotate, then unscrew the movement screws to secure the movement inside the case. I only see the ZZF and VSF allow this type of install ... but their SEL fit on the back doesnt look precise from the photos I've seen on Trusty or PT.

Any advice on what factory modell to go for ... drop in the GEN movement and dial?

mariot

22/2/19
i think with a better crystal and issue fix in crown guards the zzf it will be something like TC in 6digits submariner.

with each upgrade they make to this watch it gets better and better!

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

VSF for sure. You’d have a perfect watch.

PQW

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
11/7/20
United States
Great review, very detailed! I'm looking to get a ZF factory hulk sub never had a ZZF.

shotgun

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
Received my ZZF V3 today n its an awesome watch OOTB...feel n finish is very very Gen like. The bracelet is also nice quality with outright use without any treatment with excellent secure clasp action...cheers!!!

V56hI2.jpg

Where are buy this..thank you