• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Spotted zzf hulk on rolex group - Facebook

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Lol what a scum. Or just checking how good this rep is?
members think it is real....

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
jesus let the guy do whatever he wants

get a life man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks.
what are u doing in this thread then? Obv troll spotted

blakwa

Horology Curious
4/9/20
lol

no offence bro but what are you like fake watch gestapo or what?

you really have nothing better to do?

and posting people’s names without their consent on public forums like this?

sounds to me like you’re the one that’s burt hurt

i’d suggest you remove the post or at least blur the guys name

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Placing rep watches on resources dedicated to gen watches is a prohibited practice. This person might be a member of rwi, see this post.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Placing rep watches on resources dedicated to gen watches is a prohibited practice. This person might be a member of rwi, see this post.

Yes, exactly. Look at the troll above...

Reactions: KOT1917

blakwa

Horology Curious
4/9/20
well if you’re sure it’s an RWI member then send him a DM instead of calling him “scum” and roasting him publicly

last time i checked it was “innocent until proven guilty” and i certainly don’t like the witch hunt approach

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
There is no certainty, there is a violation. If this person is a member, chances are they will see it and delete their post. If the moderators consider it incorrect to use this kind of personal information in the post, they themselves will come and put things in order in the threads.

In my opinion, this is a pretty neat way to draw attention to a violation. TC wrote about it here on rwi, not in the comments below the photo.

blakwa

Horology Curious
4/9/20
and what if the guy bought it in good faith as a gen and is a clueless victim of a fraud?

sure it’s a far stretched assumption but regardless, dealing with the “suspicion” in such manner publicly seems like nazi tactics

i believe people should be treated with respect and have the right to defend themselves but whatever i’m not going into a keyboard fight over this

i just thought RWI members were a little bit more ummm “elite” and enlightened and not as juvenile to call strangers “scum” on the internet and drop their real names

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
If this person became a victim of scammers and found this photo on rwi, he should be grateful that he was prompted that this watch is not original, before he tried to sell it to someone. Then, he can contact the moderators and ask to edit the post. Also, even if he did it deliberately, he, as you rightly said, has the right to defend himself, and also solve this issue, in the way that the administration will prompt to settle it if he is not already doing this at the moment.

To the best of the specifics of my upbringing, I will not compare the correspondence on the forum on the Internet with "nazism", I just want to note that any issue can be solved simply if everything is done directly and clearly.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
and what if the guy bought it in good faith as a gen and is a clueless victim of a fraud?

sure it’s a far stretched assumption but regardless, dealing with the “suspicion” in such manner publicly seems like nazi tactics

i believe people should be treated with respect and have the right to defend themselves but whatever i’m not going into a keyboard fight over this

i just thought RWI members were a little bit more ummm “elite” and enlightened and not as juvenile to call strangers “scum” on the internet and drop their real names

To post reps on Gen fora or groups is extremely bad taste and heavily frowned upon in the rep community. Yes indeed he could have been scammed and thinks it is real. But if the above post helps to avoid someone thinking it is real and maybe getting scammed in a sale, then it is doing no harm. (I am no expert so I have not even looked, but there are plenty of eagle eyes here who can point out if it is real or not and why.)

Many people come to RWI to research a sought after genuine watch. It is the best resource on reps, gens and comparisons on the interweb. That is indeed how I ended up here.

Neil McCauley

Certified
19/10/20
Germany
I know someone who have genuine ones In Safe at the Bank and good fakes at home, if someone breaks into your house because you show what you got you lost 500 dollars instead of 25.000 :D

Simple trick and the insurance pays the rest. It happened twice to him on his house on Ibiza, Spain where they break in and steal the nice Reps and he laughed because he lost only 3 thousand instead of 60-70 :D

I would like to see the faces of the housebrakers when they go to the next black market dealer and realise they break in for nothing :D

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk