Noob GMT Batman V11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob GMT Batman V11

Hi everyone, the first time make a post here, hopefully get your insight about the Noob V11 GMT Batman.
    Get some photos from the dealer, what do you guys think about the blue colour, looks like sky blue, but the gen is a little bit darker. especially @KJ2020

Last edited by zzg1344; 22-11-20, 16:18.

Hello and

looks ok to me.

Comment

Originally posted by zzg1344 View Post
      Hi everyone, the first time make a post here, hopefully get your insight about the Noob V11 GMT Batman.
      Get some photos from the dealer, not sure about the blue colour that is good or bad, any thought? especially @KJ2020
      Did you approve it yet?

Comment

zzg1344

​​suggest you read the forum guidelines on posting QC photos. You are not allowed to post QC photos and ask general questions of “ is there anything wrong”

Do you see anything wrong with the watch? If not, just accept it.

Enjoy the batman!
        Last edited by James2020; 22-11-20, 16:06.
        The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.

Comment

Originally posted by James2020 View Post
          zzg1344

​​suggest you read the forum guidelines on posting QC photos. You are not allowed to post QC photos and ask general questions of “ is there anything wrong”

Do you see anything wrong with the watch? If not, just accept it.

Enjoy the batman!
          Thanks, I already accept it. Just want to ask your guys opinions. And sorry about that, I will read the guidelines carefully:-)

Comment

The arf is much better. The insert on this one is not good at all. Wrong blue, markers too thin, speed bumps at 18 and 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            CURRENT GENS: Gen Rolex GMT Master II BLNR 'Batman' - Gen Rolex 116613LB 'Bluesey'
            CURRENT REP: Nothing
            SOLD:
            AP Diver JF V7- Pam127 - Rolex pre daytona 6238 - Pam605 - Pam504 -BP DD40- Pam111v3- Tudor BB Red - BK 116610LV - Omega Spectre 300 - Super Franken Rolex DateJust 1601 - Franken TC 16610 - TC Elabore Yachtmaster - Tudor BB v3 Red - Rolex V6S 116610LV

Comment

The best option is to buy ARF and Noob and build one watch

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X