• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hulk Battle - ZF vs ZZF vs VSF

Tete

4/11/16
Hey guys! Today I was using my old noob v9 (seems like that was a long time ago with this new versions every month) and I went into the dark and the lume is so poor.
How’s it on this new watches? No one talks about it, that’s why I am wondering...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I can't speak about the other factories, but my VSF lasts all night, about 7 hours.

FriendlyJoe

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
28/11/20
--->Now what’s worth fixing:
There were some minor details that did bother me so I sent my watch to Misiekped last week to resolve the following...
1. Hands being replaced with gen hands. As some have said the quality of the VSF cutting and proportions isn’t right. I was going to try and live with it but I couldn’t take the wavy cut hands catching light in different angles.

Thanks for a superb review!
What's the rough estimate for replacing with gen hands?

Reactions: diamant

Notikk

Looking Around
17/4/21
I've been eyeing this one for a while and this helps a lot! Thank you for this awesome review good sir.

Reactions: diamant

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Since this topic has been bumped up I'll post my thoughts here too.

If VSF is out of comission for much longer, I'm personally thinking of getting a CF Hulk with a ZF dial. Seems like a fair choice?

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Since this topic has been bumped up I'll post my thoughts here too.

If VSF is out of comission for much longer, I'm personally thinking of getting a CF Hulk with a ZF dial. Seems like a fair choice?

Yes mate.
I have ZF hulk, VSF 1st batch hulk and 2nd batch hulk.
will post a new review. The ZF have a lovely dial and good sunbursts!

Reactions: Duckber

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

Honestly the latest CF Hulk might beat the VSF....

Greener insert (CF V4 against VSF's CF V3) and darker dial. From what I read in other topics the crystal clarity is now the same. I think the DW is aligned better on CF. The only disadvantage is the crownguard

Otherwise I think CF wins (from what I can see)

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19

Honestly the latest CF Hulk might beat the VSF....

Greener insert (CF V4 against VSF's CF V3) and darker dial. From what I read in other topics the crystal clarity is now the same. I think the DW is aligned better on CF. The only disadvantage is the crownguard

Otherwise I think CF wins (from what I can see)

Pics are not the clearest but they both still look too light. Clean does look more darker green.... I wish ZF had better QC post raids.

Date alignment and crown guards don't matter in this case.