• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610LN - down to VSF and ZZF v3. Ultimate winner?

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
Only brands like Rolex can afford this; turn a defect into a feature and charge premium for it.
https://www.gq.com/story/unusual-rolex-air-king-value

yeah something goes like the movement are real bad thats why the movement never again be put in the specific watch.
Then the watch that got discontinued raise a fk lot in price because people state: " its a really special watch that say even rolex can make a fault"
Lol

Reactions: ColumnWheel

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
Unfortunate part of the Rolex game. It's honestly why I couldn't care less about rehauts on a rep unless the crown is on the other side of the watch really. Congrats on the purchase though.

well the funny thing is i never have a miss rehaut on my rep lol.
Well gen is gen and im still glad i pick it up. right before the price goes way up

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
well the funny thing is i never have a miss rehaut on my rep lol.
Well gen is gen and im still glad i pick it up. right before the price goes way up

Care to share a couple photos of the rehaut? Also, it's probably just annoying now, but rehauts are only noticed when you feel like noticing it. You'll get over it and it'll never stick out...

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
My uncle's gmt, came with a totally misaligned crown on the rehaut, it was well in Rolex's standards apparently.

A misaligned rehaut is NOT a tell, since even Rolex says that it's OK.

Don't bother with the rehaut or other minuscule tells that are TOTALLY invisible unless you have a loupe, focus on the bigger ones, those that you see from meters away.

Z1L6Ec.jpg

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
Care to share a couple photos of the rehaut? Also, it's probably just annoying now, but rehauts are only noticed when you feel like noticing it. You'll get over it and it'll never stick out...

here is a picture of it. sorry i have no macro lens for close up shot, but i think its quite noticable even from the distance
V55ax3.jpg

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia

here is a picture of it. sorry i have no macro lens for close up shot, but i think its quite noticable even from the distance
V55ax3.jpg

Reto

Known Member
Certified
11/4/19
I usually don’t post on RWI but I feel compelled to after WASTING 2 hours reading utter BS from petulant children arguing over a watch!!!!!!!!!

Over 300 threads and barely any content regarding the original content. The bozos above should be ASHAMED for wasting everyone’s time. Losers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Seaboy85

JanONrwi

Horology Curious
3/6/20
I know that VSF is the winner. What about ZZF V3 no date and VSF date? I'm bother about all the issues with cyclop, date, cristal. Despite of all this issue do you think that VSF looks more geniue than ZZF V3 no date?

Alex22

12/2/18
the best would seem vsf. but is the vsf bracelet also excellent? until a few months ago it was said that the Arf bracelet was almost like the gen, now vsf is better than Arf?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
VSF bracelet is best in the game buddy..better than my ARF which has sharp edges, clasps are as good, ARF has better SELs but VSF is smooth like genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

Tschacko

Supporter
1/8/18
VSF bracelet is best in the game buddy..better than my ARF which has sharp edges, clasps are as good, ARF has better SELs but VSF is smooth like genuine.

There is only one downside. The VSF glidelock is not sandblasted from the inside. Other than that it is perfect.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
There is only one downside. The VSF glidelock is not sandblasted from the inside. Other than that it is perfect.

Correct.

I believe the ARF is also all 904 but VSF has a 316 clasp. I have put the ARF clasp on my VSF Hulk as the glide was better than that particular bracelet, (my other VSF the glide is superb),