• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610LN - down to VSF and ZZF v3. Ultimate winner?

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
Lol my my what a salty little bitch you are

Imagine folks, for just a second at how much effort and time this guy has wasted cause I don't like his watch

The fact that some random guy on the internet who prefers not your model but another gets you this upset shows how much shit you have going on in your life :whistling:

What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be sat back in your leather Chesterfield in your study, listening to Bach with the wonderful aroma of a Cohiba Esplendio in air; undertaking comparative analysis of different SEL recesses wearing a monocle looking through your loupe. Like the discerning connoisseur that you are?

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be sat back in your leather Chesterfield in your study, listening to Bach with the wonderful aroma of a Cohiba Esplendio in air; undertaking comparative analysis of different SEL recesses wearing a monocle looking through your loupe. Like the discerning connoisseur that you are?

Lets add you to the list of salty losers who are upset someone doesn't like your wach

Jesus, grow some balls. I have never seen such cry babies upset cause not everyone likes what they like. It's actually pathetic.

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
Lets add you to the list of salty losers who are upset someone doesn't like your wach

Jesus, grow some balls. I have never seen such cry babies upset cause not everyone likes what they like. It's actually pathetic.

Now now, there’s no need to be rude.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Lol my my what a salty little bitch you are

Imagine folks, for just a second at how much effort and time this guy has wasted cause I don't like his watch

The fact that some random guy on the internet who prefers not your model but another gets you this upset shows how much shit you have going on in your life :whistling:

Was your brazilian wax you had earlier painful since you're menstruating?

Peasant

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Why are you resorting to blatant sexism? Is there any need for it? Drop it.

Cause he is clearly getting his panties tied up and has bookmarked this thread as his homepage to get back at anyone who doesn't like his watch

This has been so entertaining. The fact that someone can get so riled up like this cause his watch has a very faulty construction and gets this mad is legit funny as hell

Reactions: Vazor

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand

Are you so dumb that you set up a thread called the ultimate showdown but didnt think that it would cause a debate with different opinions. Youre the crybaby because youre upset that youre getting called out for being a smartarse know all. Now get back to your playstation 2

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Cause he is clearly getting his panties tied up and has bookmarked this thread as his homepage to get back at anyone who doesn't like his watch

This has been so entertaining. The fact that someone can get so riled up like this cause his watch has a very faulty construction and gets this mad is legit funny as hell

Not as funny as your bank balance pauper

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Are you so dumb that you set up a thread called the ultimate showdown but didnt think that it would cause a debate with different opinions. Youre the crybaby because youre upset that youre getting called out for being a smartarse know all. Now get back to your playstation 2

Your watch is not good enough to be here. Maybe in the v2 when they fix the garbage end links it might be up for debate. Now run along to your spa little girl, your vagina is cramping up again :rolleyes:

mariot

22/2/19
LOL - this thread is useless. You guys are like little bitches on their period.

Ppl can have their opinion who gives a shit. If someone likes ZF more so be it. If someone likes VSF more so be it. Its what you can accept. They ALL repeat they ALL have flaws. But VSF and ZZF have done an awesome awesome job no matter what you pick.

I agree with that. delete this tropic

Last edited:
Reactions: Tione12

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU

So in light of this thread as a shining example only women get their “panties tied up in a bunch”? Sexist fucking moron, you should be banned.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
So in light of this thread as a shining example only women get their “panties tied up in a bunch”? Sexist fucking moron, you should be banned.

Poverty has made you bitter

The light of this thread is that you two can't handle that other people prefer things you don't. Stop being a fucking baby talking about covid free countries and going to spas and hitting the gym and how wonderful your life is cause someone doesn't like what you like and it's affecting your fragile ego you pitiful lunatic

Last edited:

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Your watch is not good enough to be here. Maybe in the v2 when they fix the garbage end links it might be up for debate. Now run along to your spa little girl, your vagina is cramping up again :rolleyes:

Ummmmmmmm.....do you two blokes wanna' check a few posts above (#167).....fuck me. :picard:

Reactions: Glaude

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
I didn't read the12 page long thread, I did however read OP opening. I don't see a difference between this thread and the ''what's the best sub'' thread'. If you don't do compirason photos VS gen/reps ecc don't open a new thread camouflaging it like something new FFS!

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Ummmmmmmm.....do you two blokes wanna' check a few posts above (#167).....fuck me. :picard:

My apologies, I haven't seen that. I didn't mean to offend anyone, I was literally asking about which of the two is the better rep. I'll let it go, hopefully the ZF owners can do the same.

If we can move back to the topic at hand...

VSF vs ZZF V3? :)

Last edited:

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
The light of this thread is that you two can't handle that other people prefer things you don't. Stop being a fucking baby talking about covid free countries and going to spas and hitting the gym and how wonderful your life is cause someone doesn't like what you like and it's affecting your fragile ego you pitiful lunatic

Comfortable Lunatic thank you.